Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the REED Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the REED pages navigation bar above.
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 5, Ed. 1, (Release date: August 22, 1996), Medium: Family Archive CD, Comments: Customer pedigree., [ID=@S1859@, Citations=9]
- CUTTER, William Richard, Genealogical and family history of the state of Connecticut, (Lewis Historical Publishing Co., New York, 1911), Medium: Book, Location: RAD: pp. 2021-2023, [ID=@S2111@, Citations=1]
- CUTTER, William Richard, New England Families Genealogical and Memorial: 3rd Series; 4 Vols, (1915), Medium: Book, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/2107/, [ID=@S2038@, Citations=2]
- http://www.greggkinney.com/reed.htm, [ID=@S3592@, Citations=1]
- NEHGS, NEHG Register, (Boston, MA), Medium: Book, [ID=@S2108@, Citations=2]
- REED, Jacob Whittemore, "History of the Reed Family in Europe and America", (Boston, 1861), Medium: Book, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/5838/, [ID=@S3456@, Citations=1]