Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the PRENTICE Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the PRENTICE pages navigation bar above.
- AYER, Bev, Descendants of William Fairchild.doc, (via email: 2007/02/20), Medium: Other, [ID=@S3904@, Citations=1]
- BINNEY, C.J.F., "History and Genealogy of the Prentice or Prentiss Family, The", (Boston, 1852\
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/5579/), Medium: Book, Comments: "The dates are given as found on records, &c., without regard to Old or New Style." e.g. "Married Sarah Stanton, 20, 1, 1675." mean 20th day of first month, i.e. March 20th. This would be expressed as 20 Mar 1675/76., [ID=@S2505@, Citations=50]
- CARPENTER, Marlene C., Desc. Daniel PRENTICE & Mary BILLINGS - m 1765, (
http://genforum.genealogy.com/prentice/messages/329.html), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3818@, Citations=18]
- CHESEBRO', Larry, "CHESEBRO' Genealogy@RootsWeb", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=LANASTL), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2948@, Citations=37]
- FORSYTHE, Warren, "Data from books of Edmund Rice Assn", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=RICEEDMUND), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3482@, Citations=40]
- HURD, D. Hamilton, "The History of Otsego County, NY 1740-1878", (Everts & Fariss, Philadelphia), Medium: Book, Location:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyotsego/bioindez.htm, Comments: Biographies from, [ID=@S3912@, Citations=4]
- LDS, Ancestral File (AF), (
http://www.familysearch.org), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2442@, Citations=17]
- NORMAN, Nancy Ann (Email:
nancn @ exis . net), "New England, Irish, Scotish, Isle of Man", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=NANCN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3158@, Citations=3]
- PERO, Robert, "Groton Avery's", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BOB8PERO), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3139@, Citations=3]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3510@, Citations=6]
- STANTON, William A., "Record of Thomas Stanton and His Descendants, A", (New York, 1891\
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3082/), Medium: Book, Call number: CS71.S791, [ID=@S3103@, Citations=2]