Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the MITTON Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the MITTON pages navigation bar above.
- BURKE, John (1787-1848), "Commoners of Great Britain and Ireland" (4 vol), (London, 1834-38; Baltimore, 1977, 96, 98;
FTM CD367), Medium: Book, Call number: CS425.B78 1977; LC: 76-44267; ISBN: 0-8063-0742-0, Location: RAD, [ID=@S2741@, Citations=17]
- BURKE, Sir John Bernard (1814-92), "Prominent Families in America with British Ancestry", (London, 1939; New York, 1971; Baltimore, 1975;
FTM CD367), Medium: Book, Call number: CS45.B78 1975; LC: 74-32428; ISBN: 0-8063-0662-9, Location: RAD, Comments: An offprint of pages 2529-3022 of the 16th edition of Burke's Landed Gentry, consisting in entirety the innovative American section., [ID=@S2540@, Citations=2]
- CHEW, Tim, "The Large Version of the Chew Family Tree", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=TIMMYCHEW), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3084@, Citations=5]
- FITZMEYER, Linda (Email:
l . fitzmeyer @ worldnet . att . net), "Winch-Fitzmeyer Genealogical Database", (
http://www.rootsweb.com/~gumby/genweb/Winch-Fitzmeyer/Winch-Fitzmeyer.html), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2893@, Citations=2]
- LDS, Pedigree Resource File (PRF), (
http://www.familysearch.org), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3271@, Citations=4]
- MASLAND, Frank, "Genealogy of Frank, Ellen, and Jonathan Masland", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=LANDYMAS), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2529@, Citations=3]
- MILLER, Anne, "Descendants of the Washburn Family", (
http://www.tracingroots.com/Washburn/RR_TOC.htm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2522@, Citations=1]
- "Mytton of Garth", (
http://www.mytton.com/genealogy/pedigree.html), Medium: Book, Comments: Reprinted from the "Montgomeryshire Collections", vol XXIV, issued by the Powys-Land Club., [ID=@S3245@, Citations=23]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3217@, Citations=2]
- WEIS, Frederick Lewis, "Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists" 7th ed., (Baltimore, 1999), Medium: Book, Call number: LC: 92-73801, Location: RAD, [ID=@S2503@, Citations=26]