Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the MARCHE Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the MARCHE pages navigation bar above.
- BOOTH, Charles Edwin, "One Branch of the Booth Family", (New York, 1910), Medium: Book, Location: BB GenLib, Comments: Showing the lines of connection with one hundred Massachusetts Bay colonists., [ID=@S2833@, Citations=1]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 04, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S2841@, Citations=7]
- BURT, Holly Ann, Holly's Netherlands/German/English/Scottish Heritage, (
http://www.ptsi.net/user/umschab/index.html), Medium: Electronic, Comments: mailto:email@example.com, [ID=@S2904@, Citations=5]
clester @ mindspring . com, Lester Family Genealogy, (
http://www.mindspring.com/~clester/), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2827@, Citations=3]
tjwhite @ dpmicro . net, Ancestry.com H921, (
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=gedfam&f0=h921&f1=4635), Medium: Electronic, Comments: 46,408 individuals, [ID=@S2326@, Citations=3]
- http://users.deltanet.com/~hilander/gen/D0001/G0000008.html, Medium: Book, [ID=@S2983@, Citations=6]
- http://w3.nai.net/~lmerrell/d0002/g0000165.htm, Medium: Book, [ID=@S2966@, Citations=2]
- LDS, Ancestry File (AF), (
http://www.familysearch.org), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3018@, Citations=3]
- RAVEN, Alice, "Raven Genealogy and Family History", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=RAVIAC), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3072@, Citations=10]
- SAVAGE, James, Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England, 4 vols, (ISBN 0-8063-0309-3), Medium: Book, Call number: L.C. # 65-18541, Location: BB GenLib, Comments: A Genealogical history of early New England settlers; These books are still regarded as the authority on early New England genealogy; All dates are N.S., Quality: BB scanned edition has pagination not matching original text., [ID=@S2335@, Citations=3]
- Susan, "Henry Burt Descendants", (HBURT.DOC), Medium: Electronic, Location: BURT folder, [ID=@S2315@, Citations=1]
- TERRY, George Skelton, Burt-March, (NEHGR: 86:77ff, 216ff, 247ff), Medium: Periodical, Location: RAD (CD), [ID=@S2996@, Citations=36]