Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the LAMB Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the LAMB pages navigation bar above.
- ANDERSON, Robert Charles, "Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33", (
http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/immigration/migration/main.htm), Medium: Book, [ID=@S3246@, Citations=4]
- BANKS, Charles Edward, "Winthrop Fleet of 1630, The", (Boston, 1930; reprinted Baltimore, 1999), Medium: Book, Call number: LC 68-57951, Location: RAD, [ID=@S3175@, Citations=1]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 04, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S3126@, Citations=1]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 05, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S3130@, Citations=5]
- http://www.reimert.org/genealogy/database/d94.htm#P10130, Medium: Book, [ID=@S3400@, Citations=4]
- MORIARTY, G. Andrews, Jr., Alcocks of Roxbury, MA, The, (NEHGS Register 97:10ff (Jan 1943)), Medium: Periodical, Location: RAD, [ID=@S3120@, Citations=2]
- RANDALL, William R., "Randall", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=WRANDALL), Medium: Electronic, Comments: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, [ID=@S3103@, Citations=27]