Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the HUMPHREY Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the HUMPHREY pages navigation bar above.
- G., David, "Some Humphrey Families from New York", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=DAVE-HUMPHREYNY), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2527@, Citations=52]
- HUMPHREYS, Frederick, MD, "The Humphreys Family in America", (New York: Humphreys Print. 1885), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh17769657;1;-1;, [ID=@S2595@, Citations=74]
- Paul, "My Royal Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BLAATANN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3168@, Citations=19]
- PIEPHO, Daniel W., "Family of Arthur G. and Iva L. (Miner) Piepho", (WITHDRAWN was: worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=dwpiepho), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2515@, Citations=4]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3022@, Citations=4]
- Wikipedia, [ID=@S3233@, Citations=1]