Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the GUTHRIE Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the GUTHRIE pages navigation bar above.
- DAVIDSON, Jonathan, Medium: Other, Location: Email:
jjbdd @ attbi . com Email:
jjbdd @ home . com, [ID=@S4235@, Citations=18]
- DAVIS, Robert G., "Historical and Biographical Sketch of the Sands Family", (1964, Unpublished), Medium: Manuscript, Comments: Robert was my uncle., [ID=@S2045@, Citations=1]
- DUNN, Harriet A. & Eveline Guthrie ~, "Records of the Guthrie Family", (Chicago, 1898;
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/2014/), Medium: Book, Call number: CS71.G984, [ID=@S3099@, Citations=1]
- GUTHRIE, Lawrence R., "American Guthrie and Allied Families", (
http://www.brightok.net/~lguthrie/), Medium: Electronic, Comments: Transcription by Larry J. Guthrie, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, [ID=@S4162@, Citations=2]
- GUTHRIE, Lon Kenneth David (Email:
harmonydesigns @ s054 . aone . net . au), "Descendants of Alexander Guthrie, I Laird of Kincaldrum", (
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/g/u/t/Lon-K-Guthrie/), Medium: Electronic, Comments: 12 The Charles Close 23 Charles Street Russell Lea, New South Wales 2046 Australia, [ID=@S3094@, Citations=12]
- LDS, Ancestry File (AF), (
http://www.familysearch.org), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S1856@, Citations=4]
- MORIARTY, G. Andrews, Alcocks of Roxbury, MA, The, (NEHGS Register 97:10ff (Jan 1943)), Medium: Periodical, Location: RAD, [ID=@S4239@, Citations=2]
- MORIARTY, G. Andrews, Early Block Island Families, (NEHGS Register 83:84ff (Jan 1929)), Medium: Periodical, Location: RAD, [ID=@S4226@, Citations=1]
- "Robert Guthrie (d. 1693)", (Was: www.piaf.com/genealogy/rg1692.html), Medium: Electronic, Comments: Genealogy pages withdrawn., [ID=@S3535@, Citations=2]
- WILSON, Malcolm Sands, "Descendants of James Sands of Block Island", (Privately Printed, 1949), Medium: Book, Location: RAD, Comments: Higginson Reprint, Quality: Reliable. Dates <1752 assumed to be N.S., [ID=@S1859@, Citations=14]