Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the GRIFFITH Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the GRIFFITH pages navigation bar above.
- BARNES-GRAHAM, Peter, "Stirnet Genealogy", (
http://www.stirnet.com/HTML/genie/gentop.htm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2885@, Citations=3]
- BOWEN, E.C., "Memorial of the Bowen family", (Boston: Rand, Avery and Co. :, 1884, 137 pgs), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh19241771;1;-1;, [ID=@S3174@, Citations=3]
- BRADLEY, Hal, "Bradley, Collette, Gillespie & Opp Ancestry", (
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hwbradley/), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3290@, Citations=9]
- LARSON, George II, "An Extended Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=GEOLARSON2), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3145@, Citations=5]
- TURNER-THOMAS, Arthur E., "Celtic Royal Lineage", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=AET-T), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://home.btconnect.com/ysbrydbwardrindo/Ysbrydweb/Ysbrydwebsite/Turner-ThomasGenealogyHome.html, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=69]
- WEIS, Frederick Lewis, "Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists" 7th ed., (Baltimore, 1999), Medium: Book, Call number: LC: 92-73801, Location: RAD, [ID=@S2518@, Citations=5]
- WILLS, Kenneth, "Based on North Wales JE Griffiths Pegigrees of Anglesey and Caernarvon families", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=WILLIAMS146), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3306@, Citations=13]