Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the GOODRICH Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the GOODRICH pages navigation bar above.
- BRADLEY, Robert Charles (Email:
rbradley @ unf . edu), "Ancestors of Robert C. Bradley", (
http://www.unf.edu/faculty/rbradl/ancestor/index.htm), Medium: Electronic, Comments: 4664 Rippling Brook CT \ Norcross, GA 30093, [ID=@S2540@, Citations=2]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 01, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S3038@, Citations=1]
- CASE, Lafayette Wallace (ed.), "The Goodrich family in America", (Chicago: Fergus Printing Co. 1889), Medium: Book, Location:
http://books.google.com/books?id=29tMAAAAMAAJ, Comments: A genealogy of the descendants of John and William Goodrich of wethersfield, Richard Goodrich of Guilford, and William Goodrich of Watertown MA., [ID=@S3304@, Citations=38]
- EVERINGHAM, Kimball G., "Kimball G. Everingham's Genealogical Database", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=KGEVERINGHAM), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2555@, Citations=61]
- RICHARDSON, Ruth Ellsworth, "Samuel Richardson and Josiah Ellsworth", (Privatly published, 1974\
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3020/), Medium: Book, Call number: CS71.R52, Comments: This book contains the history and genealogy of the Richardson and Ellsworth families of Massacusetts., [ID=@S2925@, Citations=3]
- TORREY, Clarence Almon, "New England Marriages prior to 1700", (NEHGS CD-TY, 2001), Medium: Book, [ID=@S2505@, Citations=1]
- TURCO, Luke David, "Mt Holly Turco's", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=PAPAJOHN), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.freewebs.com/curlytailfarm/, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=20]
- WHEELER, Mary Beth, "Ancestry of Bob and Mary Beth Wheeler", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MBWHEELER), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2561@, Citations=34]