Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the EARLE Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the EARLE pages navigation bar above.
- ABBATT, William, The Magazine of History, with Notes and Queries, (New York !908: Wm Abbatt), Medium: Periodical, [ID=@S3329@, Citations=8]
- EARLE, Pliny, "Earle Family, The", (Worcester, MA: 1888\
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh07724006;1;-1;), Medium: Book, Comments: "Ralph Earle and his descendants", [ID=@S2520@, Citations=97]
- MATTHIESEN, Diana Gale (Email:
webmaster @ genealogy . dgmweb . net), "John BORDEN I & Mary EARLE", (
http://dgmweb.net/genealogy/5/McCray/FGS/JohnBorden-MaryEarle.htm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3299@, Citations=1]
- SHEFFIELD, Amelia Maxcy Daggett, "Sheffield, Daggett and allied families", (New York, 1932\
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh16742232;1;-1;), Medium: Book, Comments: a genealogical study with biographical notes, [ID=@S2550@, Citations=6]
- TALLMAN, Richard, "Tallman Family, The", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=RICKTALLMAN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3309@, Citations=3]
- WARD, Mary, "Mary's Home Page", (
http://www.seanet.com/users/nlic/WARDrelated/SURNAMES.html), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2543@, Citations=2]
- WARREN, John David (Email:
john . warren @ worldnet . att . net), "John's Genealogy", (
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2059/), Medium: Electronic, Comments: 47609 Fortner St \ Fremont, Ca. 94539, [ID=@S2530@, Citations=1]