Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the DOW Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the DOW pages navigation bar above.
- Danielle, "Now and Then Too", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=DSUBJOC3), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2514@, Citations=57]
- "Descendants of Deacon George Graves", (
http://dunhamwilcox.net/source_files/graves1.htm), Medium: Electronic, Location: Jane Devlin's site, [ID=@S2461@, Citations=1]
- DODD, Stephen, "The East-Haven Register", (T.G. Woodward & Co. New-Haven. 1824. \
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh16728903;1;-1;), Medium: Book, Comments: "Part I. Containing a history of the town of East-Haven from its first settlement in 1644, to the year 1800; also, an account of its boundaries, iron-works and mills, division of lands, controversies with New Haven and Branford, town charters, ecclesiastical affairs, schools, population and taxes, losses by war, natura history and curiosities, roads and public lands, Part II. Containing an account of the names, marriages, and births, of the families which first settled, or which have resided in East Haven from its settlement in 1644 to the year 1800, Part III. Containing an account of the deaths in the families names in the second part from the yea 1647 to the end of the year 1823.", [ID=@S2544@, Citations=2]
- Florent, "Le passé n'est pas mort et enterré. En fait il n'est pas passé (W. Faulkner)", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=DISCUSSION5), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2526@, Citations=12]
- GRAVES, Eben W., Deacon George Grave of Hartford, (NEHGR 161:245 (Oct 2007)), Medium: Periodical, [ID=@S2476@, Citations=4]
- John E, "Packaged Families Vol. I", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=CELTIC78), Medium: Electronic, Quality: Updated: 2007-11-18 22:37:31 UTC (Sun), [ID=@S2693@, Citations=2]
- PAGE, Robert, "Page Family Tree", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BOBPAGE), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2538@, Citations=4]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S3205@, Citations=1]
- SAVAGE, James, "Genealogical Dictionary of First Settlers of New England" (4 vols), (Boston: Little, Brown and Co. 1860-62), Medium: Book, Call number: L.C. # 65-18541 ISBN 0-8063-0309-3, Location:
http://books.google.com/books?id=5yeOnSfbehcC, Comments: A Genealogical history of early New England settlers; These books are still regarded as the authority on early New England genealogy; All dates are N.S. http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/glc/links/w/s/w-savage.html, [ID=@S2433@, Citations=1]
- SCHEFFLER, Margaret, "BANFILL-BUCK-HAWKINS-PIKE-PERRINE", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MSCHEFFLER), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=1]
- THALER, David, "Descendants of John Dow", (
http://armidalesoftware.com/issue/full/Thaler_462_main.html), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3224@, Citations=7]