Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the DABINOTT Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the DABINOTT pages navigation bar above.
- BARTLETT, J. Gardner, "Newberry Genealogy", (Boston 1914\
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh16142840;1;-1;), Medium: Book, [ID=@S3072@, Citations=17]
- Brøderbund Software, Inc., WFT 09, Medium: Family Archive CD, [ID=@S2882@, Citations=1]
- EDWARDS, C. Elizabeth, "Ancestors of Ferdinand Miles Hull", (
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/e/d/w/C-E-Edwards/), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3336@, Citations=28]
- Jamialane, Newberry, CT & MA, (
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/NEWBERRY/1998-04/0892198192), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2468@, Citations=1]
- LDS, Ancestral File (AF), (WWW), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.familysearch.org, [ID=@S2485@, Citations=20]
- RootsWeb, "WorldConnect Project", Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/, [ID=@S2478@, Citations=1]