Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the BRERETON Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the BRERETON pages navigation bar above.
- BARNES-GRAHAM, Peter, "Stirnet Genealogy", (
http://www.stirnet.com/HTML/genie/gentop.htm), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=216]
- BURKE, Sir Bernard, "Dormant, Abeyant, Forfeited and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire", (new ed., London, 1883;), Medium: Family Archive CD, Call number: LC: 77-88158; ISBN: 0-8063-0789-7, Location: RAD;
FTM CD 367, [ID=@S3828@, Citations=20]
- DUTTON, Richard A., "Dick Dutton's Master File", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=DICKDUTTON), Medium: Electronic, Comments: This huge file has been the source of most of my DUTTON research., [ID=@S3765@, Citations=3]
- John, "Ancestry of John D Newport", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=JOHN_D_NEWPORT), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2514@, Citations=3]
- Paul, "My Royal Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BLAATANN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S4249@, Citations=2]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S4239@, Citations=1]