Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the BEARDSLEY Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the BEARDSLEY pages navigation bar above.
- ANDREWS, Henry Porter, "The descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Conn. 1635-9" Volume 1, (Saratoga Springs: G. W. Ball, Book and Job Printer. 1893), Medium: Book, Location:
http://books.google.com/books?id=sJpIAAAAMAAJ, [ID=@S2710@, Citations=2]
- BARROWS, Julie, "Black/NobleCT", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=BLACKANDNOB), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2540@, Citations=109]
- BERAN, Evelyn, "Sanford-Shulsen Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=SANFORD-SHULSEN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S3621@, Citations=26]
- JACOBUS, Donald Lines, "History and genealogy of the families of old Fairfield", (New Haven, Conn. :: Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Co.,, 1932, 2065 pgs.), Medium: Book, Location:
http://FTM.genealogy.com/_glc_/3446/, [ID=@S2548@, Citations=90]
- ORCUTT, Samuel (Rev.), "A history of the old town of Stratford and the city Bridgeport" Vol.2, (Fairfield, CT: Fairfield County Historical Society. 1886), Medium: Book, Location:
http://books.google.com/books?id=uvMLAAAAYAAJ, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=1]
- RAD, [estimate], Medium: Other, [ID=@S2461@, Citations=5]
- SHEFFLER, Margaret, "BANFILL-BUCK-HAWKINS-PIKE-PERRINE", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MSCHEFFLER), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2532@, Citations=18]
- WHEELER, Mary Beth, "Ancestry of Bob and Mary Beth Wheeler", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=MBWHEELER), Medium: Electronic, Location:
http://www.thewheelers.com/, [ID=@S3339@, Citations=7]