Bibliography of Resources
These are the resources from which I gleaned the data for the BARSTOW Outline Descendant Tree (ODT).
Some of these sources with a network address
may be proprietary resources requiring membership for access,
possibly after paying a fee.
Examples: the Genealogy.com
or the Ancestry.com
Some, such as the
may be available gratis through your local public library.
To find individual source citations (and notes), go to the
on the BARSTOW pages navigation bar above.
- BARTOW, Evelyn P., "Bartow genealogy", (Baltimore?: unknown, 1878, 328 pgs.), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh17223959;1;-1;, [ID=@S3085@, Citations=12]
- BERAN, Evelyn, "Sanford-Shulsen Family", (
http://WC.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=SANFORD-SHULSEN), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2562@, Citations=10]
- METCALF, John L., SANDS.JLM, (FTM file), Medium: Electronic, Location: SANDS.JLM.ftw, Comments: rcvd 14 jun 1998, [ID=@S2546@, Citations=4]
- STILLWELL, John E., "The history of Captain Richard Stillwell, son of Lieutenant Nicholas Stillwell, and his descendants ", (New York: unknown, 1930, 337 pgs.), Medium: Electronic, [ID=@S2535@, Citations=4]
- STILWELL, Dewitt, "History and genealogical record of one branch of the Stilwell family ", (Solvay, N.Y.: Martin Press, 1914, 108 pgs.), Medium: Book, Location:
http://persi.heritagequestonline.com/hqoweb/library/do/books/results/fullcitation?urn=urn:proquest:US;glhbooks;Genealogy-glh33023610;1;-1;, [ID=@S2520@, Citations=2]