Fair Warning re Data Accuracy
Roderic A. Davis, 2nd
© 2000 Roderic A. Davis,
2nd All rights reserved.
Data presented in the pages on this site have NOT, for the most part, been
personally verified by me with primary sources.
While I have made concerted efforts to collect
these data from reliable sources,
they should not be uncritically accepted
as fact but, rather, used only to guide your own researches.
include, but are not limited to:
|I have recently begun documenting my sources for each family
group online: here
Should you discover an error among the pages on this site, please do not
hesitate to bring it to my attention, using the email address shown on
this and all pages of the site.
I am always keen to perfect my data!
- Personal knowledge of myself and other family members
- Family Tree Maker (FTM) World Family Tree (WFT), vols 1-12
- FamilySearch Internet Genealogy Service
- NEHGR Vols 1-148
- GenealogyLibrary, 2200+ online genealogy books: (http://www.familytreemaker.com/_glc_/)
- HeritageQuest repository, more online books, censuses. (via The Godfrey)
- Miscellaneous websites
- Personal library of about 50 volumes of genealogy, biography and history
Feel free to use whatever data you find on my site for any non-commercial
purpose -- as long as it's legal, that is! If you use more than a few items,
a link from your web page to mine would be appreciated.
Conversely, if you send me data, you may expect to find it posted here
for all to see -- unless you tell me otherwise -- in which case, Why bother
to send it?
Facts cannot be copyrighted. The copyright notices that you see prominently
displayed on my pages apply to the style, presentation format, and expository
material I have written.
I wish you luck in your search.