From Tony Albert:
Bernard Hague CLEGG3, 5 was born ca 1890 in Stockton-on-Tees, , Durham,
England, and died on 23 Sep 1947 in The Royal Northern Hospital, Holloway, ,
Middlesex, England about age 57.
he was the son of John Hague CLEGG, son of John Hague CLEGG and Elizabeth HURST,
he was the son of Alice L MORGAN, daughter of Charles J MORGAN and Alice
Noted events in his life were:
• Census: 5 Apr 1891, Hartington Road, Stockton-on-Tees, , Durham, England. 3, 5
• Census: Printer's clerk, 1 Apr 1901, 469 Green Lane, Tottenham, , Middlesex,
England.5 He was living in the household of his cousin, John Crossley,
an undertaker born in Holloway in about 1874.He was an employer. His wife
was Lucie, born about 1873 in St Peter's Kent. They had a daughter, Dorothy,
aged 7 months. There was also a servant.
• Military Award: Victory Medal and 1914/5 Star, 1919.7 Theatre of war was
Egypt which he entered on ? November 1914.
Some of the references appear to be dated as late as 22 June 1922 or 1923.
• Military Service: Hertfordshire Yeomanary and Royal Corps of Signals, 1914 -
• Residence: May 1947, 469 Green Lane, Tottenham, , Middlesex, England.6
• Probate: Admon, 11 May 1947, London, England.6