Descendants of William Watts
Generation No. 8
>8. THOMAS8 WATTS (FRANCIS7, THOMAS6, THOMAS5, EDWARD4, CORNELIUS3, ROBERT HARRISON2, WILLIAM1) was born 1720 in Prince William County, Virginia, and died October 15, 1792 in Kershaw County, SC. He married He married (1) LYDIA THORNTON 1744 in Faquier,Va, daughter of FRANCIS THORNTON and MARY TALIAFERRO. She was born Abt. 1723 in Faquier Co, VA. He married (2) TABITHA WHO Abt. 1753. She was born in Washington Co,, Ga.
Notes for THOMAS WATTS:
Title: 1850 BUTLER CO ALABAMA CENSUS
Children of THOMAS WATTS and TABITHA WHO are:
9. i. JOHN9 WATTS, b. 1754, Washinton Co,Ga; d. February 16, 1803, Washinton Co,Ga.
ii. TABITHA WATTS, b. 1762, Washinton Co,Ga.
iii. BENJAMIN WATTS, b. 1764, Washinton Co,Ga.
Notes for BENJAMIN WATTS:
January 20, 1820, Chesterfield District, Kershaw County : JENNY WATTS was the wife of BENJAMIN WATTS and Sarah Watts was the wife of Isaiah Watts.
Kershaw Co., Deed Book K, Pg. 248 - Camden, SC)
10. iv. JULIUS ALEXANDER WATTS, b. September 24, 1769, Sumter District,SC; d. December 29, 1852, Sumter District,SC.
11. v. ISAIAH WATTS, b. Abt. 1771, Sumter District,SC; d. Jackson County,Fl.
Children of THOMAS WATTS and LYDIA THORNTON are:
vi. SARAH9 WATTS, b. 1745, Faquier Co, VA; m. WILLIAM HANSBOUROUGH; b. 1741.
12. vii. THOMAS WATTS, JR, b. February 14, 1746/47, Old Prince Wm Co, , Va; d. October 10, 1798, Greene Co, Ga.
viii. MARGARET WATTS, b. 1749, Faquier Co, VA.
13. ix. BENNETT WATTS, b. Abt. 1751, Faquier Co, VA.
x. FRANCIS WATTS II, b. Abt. 1752, Faquier Co, VA; m. SARAH.
Generation No. 9
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids