Descendants of Stephen Boon
Generation No. 1
STEPHEN BOON was born Abt. 1743 in Springfield , NC, and died 1830 in NC. He married MARY ANN in Cumberland County,Fayetteville, North Carolina. She was born 1747, and died 1794.
Notes for STEPHEN BOON:
An old but unproven story persists that Stephen was a younger brother of the renown frontiersman. Daniel Boone.
The information on Stephen (1743-1830) down to Nancy Hope Boone(Frank Driver,Jonathan Cooper,Driver,John,Stephen) was compiled over a period of forty plus years from the work of numerous individuals, but primarialy Jonathan Cooper Boone, Dora Boone Bean, Loretta J Sanborn and Roger S Boone. To them and all the unnamed others who have generously shared their data, we are very greatful. 1790 Sampson County Census-- 1male over 16; 4 males under 16; 3 females
Notes for MARY ANN:
Name may have been Mary or Polly
Children of STEPHEN BOON and MARY ANN are:
i. FANNY2 BOON, b. October 20, 1764; d. Bet. 1860 - 1865.
2. ii. JOHN BOON, b. January 26, 1767, Springfield , NC; d. September 02, 1831, Indiana.
3. iii. STEPHEN BOON, JR, b. March 25, 1769, NC; d. 1868, Sampson County,NC.
4. iv. SAMUEL BOON, b. November 19, 1771, Fayetteville,NC; d. Abt. 1855, Bradleyton,Crenshaw County, Alabama.
5. v. THOMAS BOON, b. August 17, 1774; d. 1849.
vi. MARY MARGARET BOON, b. June 21, 1777; d. 1846.
6. vii. WILLIAM BOON, b. 1780; d. Bef. 1868.
7. viii. CATHERINE BOON, b. July 27, 1782; d. 1846.
ix. HENRY BOON, b. November 21, 1784; d. 1868, Alabama.
x. REBECCA BOON, b. January 22, 1787; d. 1866, Arkansas.
xi. NANCY ANN BOON, b. September 23, 1789; d. 1866.
xii. OWEN BOON, b. April 06, 1791; d. 1840, Alabama; m. (1) ANN ATKINSON, May 22, 1816, Cumberland County,Fayetteville, North Carolina; m. (2) JACKIE B GREEN, March 22, 1819.
Notes for OWEN BOON:
Moved to Dallas County,Alabama
8. xiii. SAMPSON BOON, b. March 10, 1793, Sampson County,NC; d. May 26, 1881, Cumberland County,NC.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids