James Durick and his wife Carrie Huckell moved from Golden to Fort Steele c.1894. Previously they had run a store in Golden before joining a partnership with William Carlin in Fort Steele.
Photos are from Derryll White, Fort Steele: here history lives. (1988) and Damian Inwood, Fort Steele: the golden era (1986).
The story of the store and James Durick is available here.
The Carlin & Durick Store in Fort Steele c.1895
Fort Steele c. 1898 as seen from the upper floor of Carlin & Durick's Store