Cranbourne cemetery, on the corner of Sladen Street and Cemetery Road, Cranbourne, Vic., has been operating for over 150 years. The cemetery was formally gazetted in 1856 but burials took place there as early as 1850. The cemetery was originally divided into four main sections: Presbyterian, Roman Catholic, Wesleyan and Church of England. There are currently over 3000 people buried there.
The office at the cemetery is attended on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m till 1 p.m. The administrator is Mr Ron White, who can be contacted during office hours on 03-59965300 or Mobile 0419000261.
The postal address for queries is: Cranbourne Cemetery Trust, P.O Box 234, Cranbourne Vic. 3977.
For a layout map of the cemetery click here CEMETERY MAP (42kb pdf file)
Although great care has been taken in creating these pages, errors or omissions may have occurred. We would like the information to be as accurate as possible, so if you have evidence of a mistake or omission, please tell us about it!
Site updated 1-4-2012 by Jeanine Greig http://www.users.on.net/~cmgreig/
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids