Mel Kester, a
The building, constructed in 1800, represents the first
Dutch Reform Church West of the Alleghenies.†
Funds for the project were secured by a church member who made a
12-week, 1400-mile trip back to the
Wine-glass shaped pulpit at the Old Mud Meeting House,
Pictures of Old Mud Meeting House taken September 2007.
Dedication ceremony to commemorate Revolutionary War soldiers who are buried at
Old Mud cemetery.