Marriages Of Henrico Co., Va., 1680-1808
Source: Marriages Of Henrico County, Virginia, 1680-1808
Compiled and Published by Joyce H. Lindsay
1. Between October 1688-October 1689, John Johnson and Michall Harris.
Deeds, Wills, etc. 1688-1697, p. 97
(There is a Michall Harris d/o Peter Harris and his wife Michall,
is this her?)
2. July 15, 1698, William Anderson and Mary Liggon.
Deeds, Wills, etc. 1697-1704, p. 124
3. June 11, 1790, Eldridge Harris and Celia Voss
Sur: George Laughlin. p. 44
4. September 4, 1807, George D. Harris and Elizabeth Cee, widow.
Sur: Cyrus Jones. p. 44
5. August 27, 1795, John Harris and Mary Shearley, who consents.
Sur: David Blackwell. Wit: Stephen Haynes, p. 44
6. June 26, 1695, Peter Harris and Mary Smith.
Deeds, Wills, etc. 1688-1697, p. 604
7. January 25, 1697, Timothy Harris and Elizabeth Womack
Deeds, wills, etc. 1697-1699. p. 96
(Another source I saw had the date as March 15, 1697)
8. Bef. August 1689, Thomas Branch and Elizabeth Archer, orphan of
George Archer. Orphans Court 1677-1739, p. 24
Can anyone tell me how these people may fit into our Harris family?
Ira L. Harris III
Descendant of Claiborne "Ned" Harris through his son, Goldman.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids