THE JOHN BOYD FAMILY
Chapter 2 Pages 21-26
1. John Boyd Jr. b. 1733 d. 15 Oct 1815 m. 1st Persis Goodenow m. 2nd Mary WARREN b. 1737 d. 19 Aug 1825 . (John Jr. purchased land in Wilmington, Vt. in 1793 and 1795)
2. David Boyd b. 1735? d. 1802 Wilmington, VT. m. Sibbel TAYLOR 6 Dec 1770 bp. 25 July 1743 d. 1807
3. Abraham Boyd (4). b. 1740? d. 1820? m. Hannah HILL 24 June 1766 see chapter 3
Boyd bapt. 3 May 1747 Hopkinton m. Sarah AMSDEN
10 Feb 1773 in Conway, MA.
"Samuel Boyd was a sergeant in Capt. Hugh McClemmen's company, Col Samuel William's regiment, which marched 20 April 1775 in response to the alarm of April 19, 1775, from Colrain and Shelburne."
Samuel took part in Shay's rebellion in 1786/87. See more below. Amsden Web Page
5. William Boyd baptised 11 June 1749 Hopkinton, Worcestor Co., MA died 25 May 1840 in West Springfield, MA. [Gravestone 3rd Congregational Church, Ireland Parish, later named the 1st Congregational Church of Holyoke] He married in January of 1777 Margery TAYLOR born 7 March 1758 Newington, CT and died 17 Oct 1833* West Springfield, MA. William served in Revolution as a corporal in Capt. Isaac Tuckerman's Company, Col. Ebenezer Francis' Massachusetts Regiment. See Dar Records1. New England Families by William Richard Cutter, 1912
2. Vanished Pioneer Homes and
Families of Shelburne, Mass.
3. From a letter by David Long to
Aaron Long dated 1851 wherein David gives an
account of the Boyd family.
Original is in possession of Richard Long. Copies at NEHGS library in Boston,
Massachusetts, Fort Wayne, Indiana, and at Arms Library, Shelburn, MA. Research
4. Hopkinton deeds (page 77) show
that on 27 Sept 1762 John Boyd
sold "his son Abraham", 38 acres of land for 26 English pounds.
5. Vital Records of West
Springfield, MA., to the year,
1850, Vol II, NEHGS, Boston, MA., 1945.
John Boyd Jr., son of John Boyd and Margaret LONG was born in 1733 and died at Shelburne, October 11 or 15, 1815. Gravestone and VR's don't agree. His will is filed in the county records of Franklin County, at Greenfield. Marriage int. filed 10 Sept 1757 Westboro, Mass., Persis GOODENOW.
He married 2nd. Mary WARREN who died at Shelburne, August 19, 1825, aged eighty-eight years. Marriage intentions 22 Sept 1764. Both are buried at the Old North Cemetery in Shelburne. Mary was the daughter of Thomas Warren and Lydia MIXER. All children were born at Shelburne. Order of births not certain.
1. Robert Boyd bp. 24 Sept 1758 d. 11
Sep 1828 m. Eunice WARE b. 4
1785 and d. 28 Sept 1849.
[Ware Genealogy] Buried in Federal Hill Cemetery at Bolton,
NY. Robert Boyd died 11 Sept 1828 age 51 and his wife
Eunice Ware died 28 Sept 1849 age 64.
1. Pliny C. Boyd b. 14 Dec 1806 Bolton, NY m. Martha M. Booth d. 25 Apr 1870 Bolton, NY
2. Henry b. 1842;
3. Hannah b. 1847;
4. William b. 1850;
[Richard S. French,
NY email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org] (Robert
mentioned last in father's
will.) Eunice Ware was the daughter of Asaph Ware and Mercy
CLARK. [1850 census
Warren County, NY]
1. Eunice Boyd b. 1837
2. Robert Boyd was born December 26, 1839 at Bolton, Lake George, died 31 May 1905 at Glen Falls, NY.
3. Charles E. Boyd* born 1857 in Bolton, NY, m. Elizabeth (Lizzie) Sophia Chase. Charles died (unknown) but pre-1900. Elizabeth m. 2nd Berlin Ovitt. Martha died 23 Oct 1899. Her obit below lists two daughters, Mrs M. C. Irish, of Caldwell, Mrs. William H. Mosher, of Glens Falls., and one other child according to Robert's obituary below
2. John Boyd III (mentioned 1st in father's willl)
3. Thomas Boyd b. 1771 d. 24 Jan 1856. Removed to N.Y. in 1828 where he died in Livingston, County. m. 1st Susannah SMITH b. 1775 d. 26 Aug 1815 m. 2nd Mary (Polly) COLLINS 12 May 1816 [Hardwick VRs] b. d. 2 Oct 1822 m. 3rd Miriam ALLIS 9 Jan 1823 b. 1776 d. 22 Oct 1856 [Shelburne VRs]
4. Molly Boyd b. 1774 d. 1828, Day, Saratoga, NY. [Data from J. Lorincz] m. Moses HEATON 6 July 1795 [Shelburne VRs] resided in Caledonia, NY. From Saratoga County Heritage, 1974, page 311: "Family history relates that Moses Hayden spent the winter with a man named Hucksley/Huxley near the Sacandaga River in 1794/95 prior to going back to Shelburne, MA where he married "Mary" Boyd on 6 July 1795. Returning to Concord (renamed Day), they raised a family of eight children, surname Heaton: Polly who married Joshua PAUL, John Boyd, Soloman who married Anna Bloss, Asenath who married Daniel Bloss, Parmelia, Persis, Moses Jr., and Susannah who m. Rev. Isaiah Cannon. The last four named "went west" early in life. (Polly was a nickname for Mary in those days)
[The Heaton Families, 350 years in America, Dean Heaton,
1982] page 35,36: Moses Heaton born 5 Jan 1774, son of Moses Heaton,
born 12 Feb 1747, and Deborah ______? Moses married Molly Boyd.
5. Persis Boyd b. 1776 d. [Lorincz] m. Barnabas CROSSMAN 10 Nov 1796 [Shelburne]
Joanne Klco Lorincz
Patricia J. Hansen
1011 Pine Drive Kileen
son of John Boyd and Margaret LONG married Sibbel TAYLOR 6
December 1770 [Deerfield, MA VR]. He lived in Shelburne, Mass. on the
as early as 1762. He removed to Wilmington, Vermont where he died in
His will was made 22 Dec 1800. Probate began 19 January 1802 in
Wilmington, VT. Sibbel
baptised 25 July 1743, Hopkinton, MA daughter of John Taylor
and Mary NIMS [V.R of Hopkinton.]
[W.O. Taylor Family Records] Children named in the will:
1. Sarah "Sally" Boyd. b. Nov. 1, 1771 Shelburne, Mass. d. Sept. 29, 1849 West Halifax, Vt. md 1st. Jan. 19, 1796 Wilmington, Vt. Samuel Swan, b. 1774, d. 1822 Marlboro, Vt. md. (2) April 18, 1827 Nehamiah Blanchard of Marlboro, Vt.
2. David Boyd b. 27 Feb 1774, Shelburne, MA., m. Mrs. Lucretia JONES 6 Nov 1803.
3. Sybil Boyd b. 19 Mar 1775 Shelburne, MA d. 7 Nov 1865 buried at Restland. m. Thomas FOX 1. b. 13 Dec 1768 d. 2 Jun 1854 m. in Wilmington, Vt., He was born in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT., son of Amos Fox and Susannah DICKENSON of same place. Their children:I. Cynthia Fox b. 1797 Wilm. m. Hosea Ballou
II. Horace Fox
III. Lewis Fox b. 1810 d. 4 Nov 1849 m. Adeline SYMONDS 2. on 25 Oct 1835 in Wilmington.
IV. Lucius Fox
V. Alonzo Fox b. 1811 Wilmington.
4. Aaron Boyd b. 16 April 1785 Shelburne, Falls, MA m. Rhoda ____? b. 13 Sept 1782
Aaron Boyd records of the late Miss Carrie Young of Bemus Point, NY.
5. Triphena Boyd bp. 1793 Shelburne
6. James Boyd m. 2nd Betsy HASTINGS 6 Jan 1805 b. 3 Feb 1782 daughter of Jonathan HASTINGS and Hannah SHAW.
Boyd b. 1783 d. 3 Sept 1786
9. Joel Boyd m. Lucy BLANCHARD 7 May 1812 at Halifax, VT resided Marlboro10. Lovisa/Louise Boyd m. Ariel WARE 7 Sept 1809
11. Relief Boyd
1."Fox: Thomas Fox of Concord". "The History of Ancient
Sally Boyd,daughter of David Boyd and Sibel Taylor married Samuel SWAN. 10 Children:
1. Sally Swan
Thomas Boyd, son of John Boyd Jr. and Mary WARREN married 1st Susannah SMITH who died in Shelburne, MA. 2nd Mary Polly COLLINS died 2 Oct 1822, Shelburne. MA age 39 and 3rd Miriam ALLIS.
Boyd b. 27 Sep 1798 d. 11 Sep 1802 Shelburne aged 4 years
5. Louisa Boyd b. 20 Oct 1805 Shelburne d. 29 June 1879 m. Franklin KENDALL 11 Feb 1834 (died 10 June 1838) Children: Edward Irving Kendall b. 26 Feb 1837 d. 14 Mar 1837; Theodore Boyd Kendall b. 25 May 1838 Covington, NY d. 19 Aug 1917 m. Frances M. JEFFRES (obit)
6. Caroline Boyd b. 11 Sep 1807 Shelburne d. 20 Aug 1865 m. 28 May 1828 Safford RAWSON* son of Simeon and Ama/Anna (Holden) Rawson of Schroon, Essex Co., NY b. 9 Dec 1794 d. 28 May 1891 lived Schroon, NY. *Joel Fisk7 Rawson, (Safford6, Simeon5, Josiah4, David3, William2, Edward1) Children:Edward B. Rawson b. 14 Mar 1829 m. 1 April 1875 Josephine F. XIMENY lived Key West, FL; in 1900 census for Keywest, Monroe Co., FL. He 71 b NY Josephine b. Oct 1835 age 64 FL.
(Dr.) Robert B. Rawson b 15 Sept 1832, lived Woodland, MI (not married);
Charlotte K. Rawson b. 25 July 1834 d. 10 Mar 1892 Boston buried LeRoy, NY m. 22 Aug 1872 Rev. Charles Simmons HARRISON;
Lucinda P. Rawson b. 4 Feb 1837;
Caroline Ophelia Rawson b. 12 Feb 1839 d. 18 Mar 1911 m. 18 Jan 1860 in Leroy, Genessee Co., NY Edward W. Van ALLEN; two children Elijah Rawson Van Allen b. 16 Apr 1861 and Caroline E. Van Allen b. 04 Mar 1869.
Joel Fisk Rawson b. 4 Dec 1841 in Schroon, Essex, New York, and died July 21, 1844 in Schroon, Essex, New York. Burial: Baker Street Cemetery, Schroon, Essex Co., NY and
Theodoric Cordinas Rawson (Cordie) b. 14 July 1844 NY d. 9 Mar 1895 m. 1 Jan 1885 Elnora BURJEE. Resided in Chicago. In 1900 he and family were in Leroy, NY. In 1910 In Vermillion Co., IL. In 1887 he lived at 285 Flounoy St. Chicago. Two sons Harold A. Rawson b. Feb 1889 Canada and Chester L. b. Jan 1891 Canada. There was no wife in the 1900 Census in NY, but the boys were aged 11 and 9. In 1910 Census he is aged 64.
7. Thomas Parsons Boyd (see below) b. 18 Aug 1809 Shelburne, MA., d. 30 Dec 1877 m. Anna STEELE of East Bloomfield, NY 22 May 1833 b. 1809 d. 6 Aug 1863
8. Philena Boyd b. 21 Aug 1811 d. 10 Mar 1882 buried Knowlesville, NY m. 1st James DOW and 2nd Parley GILLETTE (It was aunt Philena's request that she be buried in Griegsville, but after she died, Lucinda Rawson who was there at the time, reminded Mr. Gillette of the request, and he remarked that Philena was dead now and he would bury her right here in Knowlesville.
9. Mary Bulah
Boyd b. 25 Aug 1813 Shelburne d. 17 Dec 1891 (or 11 Dec) m. 3
10. Cemantha Boyd / Samantha Boyd b. 26 Aug 1815 Shelburne d. 10 Oct 1887 in Albion, Calhoun County, Michigan m. Henry H. BARNES. More on this line
Boyd b. 4 Mar 1817 d. 2 Aug 1817 Jason
was son of Thomas and 2nd wife Polly
Some of the below
information came from Jane Boyd Drury ]JBD]
Thomas Parsons Boyd, son of Thomas Boyd and Susannah SMITH, was born at Shelburne, 18 August 1809. He married at E. Bloomfield, NY, 22 May 1833 Anna STEELE, daughter of Elisha STEELE.
At the age of 19 he
went with his father, Thomas Boyd to New York and settled in the town
of York, near the village of Griegsville. In 1841 he removed to LeRoy,
where he lived nine years and then returned to York. At an early age he
united with the Congregational Church in Shelburne, MA and ever
1. Almira Boyd b. 8 Aug 1834 d. 2 June 1851
2. Pliny Steele Boyd b. 18 May 1836 d. 6 Dec 1887 m. Mary Jane ALLEN b. 16 Sep 1836
3. Louesa J. Boyd b. 19 July 1838 Livingston, NY d. 23 Jan 1890 m. William HART 29 Nov 1854 b. 29 Feb 1832 d. 17 Feb 1865.
4. Edward E. Boyd b. 16 Apr 1842 d. 8 July 1862 Harrisons Landing, VA m. 23 Aug 1860 Hetty E. LYNDE .
5. Myron Holly Boyd b. 20 July 1844 d. 1916 OBIT buried Oak View Cem. Griegsville, NY. m. 6 Oct 1869 Helen JOHNSON
6. Harriet A. Boyd
(Hattie) b. 4 Oct 1846
d. 22 June 1852
Boyd, son of Thomas P. Boyd and Anna STEELE, was born at
Griegsville, Livingston county, New York 18 May 1836. He was a
Congregational clergyman who graduated from Oberlin
College, class of 1860. He studied
Theology at Andover Theological Seminary from 1862 to
1865. He was ordained and installed as pastor of the Congregational
church at Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, in
1867. He was a pastor at Granby, Massachusetts when he died on 6
December 1887. He married 16 September 1860, Mary
JaneALLEN, born at Southbridge, Massachusetts, 16
September 1836. She was the daughter of Rev. Ralph
Willard ALLEN and Mary Jones TOWER. She died at
Bloomfield, NJ on 2 December 1905. [family bible]
1. Herbert Wendell Boyd b. 5
Apr 1862 d. 10 Feb 1942 m. Mary Lyon BRIDGMAN 30 June 1892,
S. Amherst. Herbert
W. Boyd, clergyman, was born April
5, 1862, in Hingham, Massachusetts. He was educated in the public
schools of Amesbury, Massachusetts; graduated from Oberlin College in
1883; from Andover Seminary in 1886; and then took a further course of
social economy at that institution. He has been pastor of
Congregational churches in Hutchinson, Minnesota; in Amherst,
Massachusetts; in Hartford, Vermont; in Ashby, Massachusetts; and now
fills a pastorate in Forest Grove, Oregon. His brother, Edward S. Boyd,
is a prominent citizen of Woodbury, Connecticut. Source:
Origin and history
of the name of Boyd: with biographies of all the most noted persons of
the name, and an account of the origin of surnames and forenames,
together with over five hundred Christian names of men and women and
their significance; Chicago, Illinois: American Publishers'
Association, 1905. ISBN: 1417316926 or FHL Fiche 6071495
3. Edward Steele Boyd b. 8 Sept
1867 m. Helen Amanda SHOVE born 7 Apr 1865
4. Maurice Chester Boyd b. 16 Jne 1869 d. 14 Mar 1949 (Italy) m. Mary Guion OAKES 4 May 1925 Bloomfield, NJ Maurice worked for the Red Cross in Italy and was given the highest award Italy could give a foriegner. At the breakout of World War II he was on the last ship to leave Italy. He died in Taormina, Italy. [JBD] [bible]
5. Charles Allen Boyd b. 23 July 1874 d. 11 Feb 1911 m. Betsy WHITING 20 Jne 1906 Brooklyn, NY
Charles (Allen) attended but did not graduate from Amherst College, class of 1898; prepared at Cushing Academy, Ashburnham, MA; principal of grammar school, Brooklyn, NY 1901-1903. Amherst College Biographical Record 1951]. He graduated from Brown University, class of 1896 [Brown Historical Catalogue, 1950] [JBD]
6. Pliny Arthur Boyd b. 10 Mar 1876 m. 1st Estelle E. NEWTON 28 Apr 1903 Bloomfield, NJ. [family bible] m. 2nd Isobel HIGH ca. 1951
Isobel was Pliny's secretary for years and much younger than
he. As he grew weaker and needed more physical help, they became
concerned over what people might think about their relationship, so
JaneBoyd Drury [JBD]
Boyd, son of Rev. Pliny Steele Boyd and Mary J. ALLEN,
was born 8 September 1867 at Shelburne Falls, Mass.
He graduated, in 1890, from Amherst College and was given a
degree in A.M. in 1893. He taught school from 1890 to 1898 and
since 1898 has been superintendant of schools of
Copy of a
letter to Edward S.
February 18, 1945
Your Grandfather, Thomas Parsons Boyd, was born August 18th, 1809. He was the son of Thomas Boyd and Susannah Smith. The Boyds for two generations before Thomas were farmers and lived up on old Shelburne Hill, Massachusetts. Thomas was named for his father and Beulah Parsons.
Thomas Boyd with his children including Thomas Parsons, when Thomas Parsons was 14 years old, removed from Shelburne to York, New York having married Miriam Allis after the death of Susannah. They are buried in the Griegsville Cemetery. I am of the opinion that Griegsville is but a post office and village in the township of York, but am not sure.
About 10 years after going to NY State grandfather married Anna Steele who was in East Bloomfield, New York a little east of Griegsville. She was the daughter of Sergt. Elisha Steele of Bethlehem, CT. Thomas Parsons was quite lame after I began to know him. Sometimes he used a cane.
He went south to Florida, bought land there and planted it with oranges. About the time they got to bearing a heavy freeze wiped the orchard out and he gave up although I think he spent several winters in Florida.
There was a chapel at Griegsville or near there where grandpa was very much interested and I should say he was interested in the church. I think Grace De La Vergne could tell you more about that. Her address is: Mrs. M. De La Vergne, 46 Wyndham Rd., Rochester 12, NY.
A part of his Florida experience was to bring up some Osage Orange slips or young trees which he planted on each side of the lane from the Griegsville Highway to the house and through the farm as division fences, where there were no stone walls, and believe me they made a real fence.
Neither horses, nor cattle or pigs tried to go through them and Will had many scars when he tried it. No short cuts by trying to get over the fence. The hedges grew so tall that when riding on loads of hay or wheat we could just see over the tops of them. He told me I could remember the size of his farm by the number of days in the year - 365 1/4 acres, but never could explain to me where the 1/4 acre came from.
He was a well read man and full of humor. I remember once when a very small fellow he had me worried. He had been digging potatoes in the garden back of the house and my job was to fill the basket, a bushel, and carry it into the kitchen. He had me pile on more potatoes and cautioned me not to let them fall off and he didn't see how I was to do it. Another time he asked our father if we were disturbed by his music during the night. He had heard some fellows rustling among the grape vines on the wide verandah back of the house and he took his melodian and carried it out on the verandah and entertained them for several hours with gospel hymns. It was a bright moonlight night and they could be seen when outside the arbor, being hidden when inside the arbor. Towards dawn he shut up his melodian and told them they could go home but he would rather if they needed grapes to have them come and ask for them and he would give them all they wanted". Children of Edward and Helen:1. Harmon Shove Boyd b. 24 Sept 1896 d. 14 Mar 1980 m. 1st Elizabeth Ryder HOLDEN 4 Oct 1919 daughter of Wm. HOLDEN and Eliza RYDER. She was born 7 November 1893 in Ashburnham, MA and died 5 February 1939 from tuberculosis. He m. 2nd Estella S. ISHAM daughter of Austin ISHAM. She died 17 Mar 1989 in Orlando, FL of a heart attach. Harmon and both wives are buried in South Cemetery, Woodbury, CT. [JBD]
2. Anna B. Boyd b. 30 Sep 1898 d. 1989 Florida m. Payl Hyde HARBACH 1 March 1923 Meriden, CT of Southbridge, MA
3. Burton Steele Boyd b. 28 Aug 1903 d. 5 Sep 1978. Died in Southington, CT and buried in Rocky Hill, CT. He m. Gertrude Viola LEARNED 14 Feb 1925 (1 son: Edward Boyd)
Harmon Shove Boyd, son of Edward S. Boyd and Helen Amanda Shove, was born 24 September 1896 in Woodbury, CT. He married 1st 4 Oct 1919 Elizabeth Ryder HOLDEN daughter of William HOLDEN and Eliza (RYDER). She was born 7 November 1893 and died 5 February 1939. He married 2nd Estella S. ISHAM daughter of Austin ISHAM. Harmon died 14 March 1980 at Fairfield, Connecticut. Estella died 17 March 1989. Obit: Jane Boyd Drury
He graduated from
Amherst College, class of 1917, Phi Beta Kappa, having prepared at
Cushing Academy, Ashburnham, MA. Fellow in math Rice Institute,
Houston, Tx 1917-1918; ABA Graduate School of Banking, Rutgers
University 1944. Lab assistant Bureau of Standards, Washington, DC
1918- 1919, ass't physicist 1919-1920; general manager Woodbury (CT)
Electric Co; treasurer Woodbury Savings Bank 1923
until retirement. Treasurer Town of Woodbury 1931 to retirement.
College Biographical Record,
of a letter from George W. Boyd to Edward Steele Boyd
Edward S. Boyd
A short time ago a
letter came addressed to Elisha Boyd from you. Will try to answer it;
Father Elisha Boyd died in 1877 aged 82 years. His father was
William Boyd born in
Cambridge, MA, March 15, 1750. His wife was Marjery Taylor born in
Newington, Conn, March 7, 1758. We have a record of his children which
I will give you.
Never heard of Abram (Abraham) Boyd before your letter came. William
his wife settled in West Springfield, where they died, he in June 1835,
Oct 17, 1833. Will give you any other information cheerfully if I
PS. John Boyd, brother of my father (Elisha Boyd) did live, a few years ago, in the center of NY state. Margery's children lived in Croton, near Treadwell, NY. Huldah in Cannonsville, Reuben and his descendants-most of them in the West, Julius' in Mass., Sabra in Franklin, NY. I think all of father's brothers and sisters are dead. (George goes on to list the children of Wm. and Margary. This list is included in the children below)
Jane Boyd Drury
Caroline B. Boyd, daughter of Thomas Boyd and Susannah SMITH was born 11 Sept 1807 and died 20 Aug 1865. She married 28 May 1828 Safford RAWSON born 9 Dec 1794 died 28 May 1891. Children:
1. Edward B. Rawson b. 14 Mar 1829 married Josephine F. XIMENY and resided Key West, Florida 1898.
2. Robert B. Rawson b. 15 Sept 1832 resided Woodland, MI.
3. Charlotte K. Rawson b. 25 July 1834 d. 10 Mar 1892 Boston, buried LeRoy, NY m. 22 Aug 1872 Rev. Charles Simmons HARRISON.
4. Lucinda P. Rawson b. 4 Feb 1837.
5. Ophelia Rawson b. 12 Feb 1839 died 18 Mar 1911 m. 18 Jan 1860 Edward W. VanALLEN.
6. Joel Fisk Rawson b. 6 Dec 1841 and died young
7. F. Cordenin (Cordie) Rawson b. 14 July 1844 m. 1 Jan 1885 Elnora BURJEE who died 9 Mar 1895.
Myron Holly Boyd, (known as Holly) son of Thomas Parsons Boyd and Anna Steele was born 20 July 1844. He married 6 October 1869, Helen JOHNSON. Children:
1. Anna Grace Boyd b. 22 May 1871 m. Melville DeLaVERGNE, resided Geneseo, NY.
2. Hattie Louisa (Harriet) Boyd b. 18 Aug 1873 m. Will FISHER resided 11 Payson St., Revere, MA in 1922.
3. Jennie Marina Boyd b 11 Feb 1875 married McCORMICK resided Brockport, NY. 4 children: Mary, Leslie, Mildred, William Howard McCormick.
4. Holly Parsons Boyd b. 20 Jan 1877 m. Mary ____? resided Griegsville, NY dau. Genevieve.
5. Howard Steele Boyd b. 9 April 1879 d. 10 Feb or 2 Nov 1934 Rochestor, NY.
6. Pliny Edward Boyd (Edward) b. 29 June 1881 m. Greta ____? resided St. Louis, children: Myron, Dorothy, Eldon
7. Fordyce Walter (Ford) Boyd b. 20 Oct 1883 m. Lena _____? resided near Perry, NY children 3 boys including Walter and 1 dau. Beatrice.
8. Harold Leslie Boyd b. 17 Aug 1887 m. Grace ____? resided near Portage.
Boyd b. in Sept 1892 m. Jay STONER resided 1922 near Tuscarora, NY
Myron Edwin Stoner and Boyd Anson Stoner.
Thanks to the late Jane Boyd Drury [JBD] of Chelmsford, MA for much of the data on the descendants of Thomas Parson Boyd and for the photographs of the family.
Samuel Boyd, son of John Boyd Sr. and Margaret LONG was baptized 3 May 1747 in Hopkinton. He married Sarah AMSDEN in Conway, MA. 10 Feb 1773. Samuel was a Minute Man during the American Revolution. According to "Massachusetts Revolutionary Soldiers" page 236,
"Samuel Boyd was a
sergeant in Capt. Hugh McClemmen's company, Col Samuel William's
marched that day (20 April 1775) in response to the alarm of April 19,
from Colrain and Shelburne;
Samuel also took part in Shay's rebellion in 1786/87.
He died in Bolton, New York. He was Deacon in 1799 and a member of the committee to make arrangements for the settlement of a pastor for Shelburne. Samuel lived in Shelburne and raised a large family. He was still living in Shelburne in 1805. See "Vanished Pioneer Homes and Families of Shelburne, Massachusetts" by Leila Stone Bardwell, 1974. His children were:
1. Rufus Boyd b. 12 Apr 1774 had son Rufus born Bolton, NY 12 Nov 1805 died 23 May 1883 and buried at Glen Falls, NY. Children: Harlan Page Boyd b. 27 May 1837 d. 31 Aug 1861; Elizabeth Catlin Boyd b. 1 Dec 1839 d. 2 May 1911; Samuel Gregory Boyd b. 15 June 1843 d. 16 June 1933; Helen Goodman Boyd b. 4 Dec 1845 d. 1 Oct 1847 and Rufus b. 27 June 1852 d. 18 Feb 1853.
Boyd d. 21 Aug 1777 age 2 yrs.
(Sally) Boyd b. 25 Jan
1781 d. 15 Aug 1832 m. 1st Stephan TUTTLE 9 Mar 1801
at Bolton, NY, son of James Tuttle & Lovica WOLCOTT. Sally
and Stephen had two children, Sidney W. Tuttle and
Families in America] by Alva M. Tuttle, published 1968.
Tuttle ca. 1780 Montague, MA son of James Tuttle 2 Jul 1760, Lieut in
and Capt in 1811 of Washington County, NY militia; died 25
1813 at age 33. Buried at Federal Hill, Boltons' Landing, NY; m. 9 Mar
in Shelburne, MA (vital records) Sally Boyd, born 25 Jan 1781 MA, died
Aug 1832. She m. 2nd 1816 Samuel Goodman, son of Eleazer And
(WHITE) GOODMAN Children: 1. Sidney W. Tuttle (Wise 973) (or White
2. Lovice A. Tuttle 19 Jul 1808
b. 17 Oct 1785
10. Hannah Boyd b. 7 Dec 1791 d. 28 Nov 1815 m. Samuel GOODMAN born 25 June 1779 at South Hadley, MA., son of Eleazar GOODMAN and Rebecca WHITE, died 13 Mar 1861.
Boyd b. 2 Nov 1793
SAMUEL GREGORY BOYD
Reaches 90 years
The Post-Star, Friday, June 16, 1933, Glen Falls, New York
Samuel G. Boyd is one of the few residents of Glen Falls alive today who can picture Glen Street as it looked before the great fire of 1864.
Born on Federal Hill, North Bolton, June 15, 1843, Mr. Boyd came here with his parents in 1847. Mr. Boyd worshipped in all five churches built by the Presbyterians, including the "Old white", erected about 125 years ago and replaced in 1850 by a building which burned in 1864. Mr Boyd has a vivid recollection of the fire which destroyed all but two stores. He was twenty-one and a member of the fire department. He did his bit manning the brakes on a hand engine from which water was pumped from wells. There were no motor pumpers or high pressure water mains inn those days.
Mr. Boyd's home at
Park and Elm streets was a station on the "Underground Railway" for
slaves escaping to Canada. Going to the barn one morning, he saw a
negro hidden in the hay. Rushing into the house he told his mother what
he had seen and was set in a chair with the admonition not to say a
word about it. That evening his
father drove out with a sleigh loaded with bogs. In the load were two
They were de-
Few residents of this city are as well known as this tall, active nonagenarian, who can remember when Glen Falls was a hamlet of 400 persons and the industries here were sawmills, lime kilns, tanneries, and brick yards.
The fifteenth annual reunion of the Goodman family, conducted Wednesday at the Wray farm, Fort Ann, was in honor of Samuel G. Boyd, the oldest member of the family. The reunion was called "Cousin Sam Boyd's Picnic Day"
Samuel G. Boyd's
parents were Rufus Boyd and Eliza Catlin GOODMAN. She
was the daughter of Eleazar GOODMAN and Elizabeth CATLIN.
He had brothers,
Harlan Page Boyd, Rufus Boyd, and two sisters; Elizabeth Catlin Boyd
Helen Goodman Boyd. Samuel married Katherine M.TenEYCK of
(The Goodmans of Bolton, New York, 1930, Edith Willoughby
Goodman West) (Additional data supplied by Richard S. French.
William Boyd, son of John Boyd Sr. and Margaret LONG was bapt. 11 June 1749 in Hopkinton. He moved to Shelburne with his parents while a young lad. He married Margery TAYLOR and removed to West Springfield, Massachusetts. The first child, Margery was born in Shelburne Falls, MA with the remainder being born in West Springfield, MA. Margery Boyd, wife of William, died Oct. 1834, age 75 according to church records of the [3rd Congregational Church, Ireland parish, West Springfield] (later the 1st Congregational Church of Holyoke). According to her gravestone in Rock Valley Cemetery in Holyoke she died Oct. 17. This all in West Springfield records.
1. Margery Boyd b. ca. 1782-83 m. Thomas WOLCOTT 13 Jan 1802 b. 1782
2. Amos Boyd b. 1785 m. Celestia STEELE b. 1789
b. 1788 m.
Orange POMEROY b. 1789
4. Betsy Boyd b. 22 May 1789 m. Ellis RIPLEY 28 Dec 1833 b 1788
5. Rueben Maton Boyd b. 7 Dec 1791 m. Rebekah BOND 28 Nov 1813 b. 1797. Rueben died 17 Sept 1878 in Burrton, Harvey County, Kansas. [data from (Edward) Arlo Thomas] Arlo "at" Krystonia.info
6. Elisha Boyd b. 13 Mar 1794 d. 1877 m. Patty REMINGTON b. 1800 Letter
7. Eunice Boyd b. 7 June 1796 m. Russell WOOD 2 Dec 1824 b. 1787
8. Julius Boyd b. 7 Apr 1801 m. Eliza CLAPP (born 1806 of Southampton) 20 Oct 1826
9. John Boyd b. 21 July 1803 m. Eunice LOVELAND b. 1806
10. Sebra Boyd b. 23 June 1806 m. Erastus JACKSON b. 1809
Research of Bruce Boyd on this family
Research of Mary Brewer on this family
of Charles R. Nowak on this family Surnames:
Margery Boyd, daughter of William Boyd and Marjary Taylor was born in 1783 in Shelburne Falls, MA. She married Thomas WOLCOTT 8 Jan 1802 [Rev. Joseph Lathrop] who was born in 1782. They lived in Croton now Treadwell, NY. Children:
1. Alta Wolcott m.
William WHEAT and had Thomas, Susan, William B., Francis M. and Charles.
Rueben Maton Boyd, son of William and Margery Taylor Boyd was born 07 Dec 1791 in West Springfield, Hampden. Mass, and died 17 Sep 1878 in Burrton, Harvey, Kansas. He married Rebecca Bond 25 Nov 1813 in West Springfield, Hampden, Mass. She was born 22 Feb 1787 in Westport, Fairfield, Conn, and died 29 Apr 1865 in Cannonsville, Delaware, New York. Children of Reuben Boyd and Rebecca Bond are:
i. Electa Boyd, b. 30 Sep 1814.
ii. William Boyd b. 16 Oct 1816.
iii. Rebecca Boyd, b. 23 Mar 1819 d. young
iv. Margery Boyd b. 12 Mar 1821.
v. Betsy Boyd b. 09 May 1825.
vi. Rebecca Boyd b. 21 Mar 1829.
vii. Benjamin Bond Boyd b. 06 Sep 1832, Franklin. Oneida, New York; d. 10 Aug 1910, Lawrence, Douglas
Benjamin Bond Boyd, son of Reuben and Rebecca Boyd was born 06 Sep 1832 in Franklin, Oneida, New York, and died 10 Aug 1910 in Lawrence, Douglas, Kansas. He married Susan Hill 06 Mar 1862 in Hancock, Delaware, New York, daughter of Chauncey Hill and Penelope Reynolds. She was born 06 Mar 1840 in Hancock, New York, and died 10 Aug ?? They had Celia Aurella Boyd.
Celia Aurella Boyd, daughter of Benjamin and Rebecca Hill Boyd was born 11 Apr 1868 in Hancock, Delaware, New York, and died 28 Dec 1928 in Compton, Los Angeles, California. She married Charles Fredrick Cornell 17 Dec 1891 in Steilacoom, Peirce, Washington. He was born 31 March 1855 in New Bedford, Bristol, Maine. and died Unknown?
Children of Celia A. Boyd and Charles Cornell are:
i. Eva Gladys Cornell, b. 27 Nov 1892, d. 1962, Ventura, California; m. Earl Martin, 19 Aug 1920.
ii Clifton Boyd Cornell, b. 07 Jul 1894
iii. Irene Cornell, b. 07 Jan 1899, d. 05 July 1899.
iv Edna "Margery” Cornell, b. 19 May 1900, Hutchinson, Kansas; d. 18 May 1964, Ventura, California.
5. Myrta Etta Boyd, daughter of Rueben M. and Rebecca Bond Boyd was born 12 Nov 1871 in Walton, New York, and died 10 Apr 1950 in San Diego, California. She married Ulysses Grant Thomas 22 Sept 1897 in Medford, Oklahoma, son of Stephen Thomas and Sarah Knee. He was born 17 Dec 1861 in Georgetown, Ohio, and died 14 Nov 1964 in San Diego, California.
Children of Myrta Boyd and Ulysses Thomas are:
i. Roy Milburn Thomas, b. 16 Sep 1898; d. Abt 1985, Washington: m. (1) Alice Adele Boardman, 10 May 1937, San Diego, California, d. abt 1960 San Diego, San Diego California; m. (2) Margaret List, Abt 1968.
ii. Monette Thomas, b. 07 Apr 1901 Laurance, Kansas; d. 08 May 1966, San Diego, San Diego, California; m. Edward Clarence Solberg, 14 Dec 1923, Los Angeles, California;
iii. (Evan) Arlo Thomas, b. 05 Jun 1905, Steilacoom, Washington: d. 31 Aug 1971, San Diego, California.
iv. Laurence Eugene Thomas, b. 27 Apr 1909; d. 19 Nov 1913.
Edna Margery Cornell, daughter of Celia A. Boyd and Charles Cornell was born 19 May 1900 in Hutchinson, Kansas, and died 18 May 1964 in Ventura, California. She married Harleigh Baker 13 July 1922. He was born 31 Dec 1896 in Fillmore, California, and died 20 Aug 1972 in Santa Paula, California.
Children of Edna Cornell and Harleigh Baker are:
i. Beverly Jean Baker, b. 08 Oct 1923.
ii Irene Eleanor Baker, h. 12 Jun 1927, Bardsdale Hills, Ventura, California.
iii. Harold Clifton Baker, b. 14 Jan 1936.
(Evan) Arlo Thomas, son of Myrta Boyd and Ulysses G. Thomas was born 05 Jun 1905 in Steilacoom, Washington, and died 31 Aug 1971 in San Diego, California. He married (Viola) Ruth Glandon 02 Aug 1932 in Tacoma. Washington, daughter of Clarence Glandon and Evva Churchill. She was born 06 Sep 1907 in Seattle, Washington, and died 16 July 1991 in Seattle, Washington.
Children of (Evan) Thomas and (Viola) Glandon are:
i. (Edward) Arlo Thomas, b. 02 Feb 1936, San Diego, California.
ii. Mary Katherine Thomas, b. 05 Jan 1945, Seattle, Washington; Adopted child.
Irene Eleanor Baker, daughter of Edna Cornell and Harleigh Baker was born 12 Jun 1927 in Bardsdale Hills, Ventura, California, She married Carl Gilbert Carlson.
Children of Irene Baker and Carl Carlson are:
i. Gary Lee CARLSON, b. 13 Jun 1950.
ii. Brent Earl Carlson, b. 05 Nov 1951.
9. (Edward) Arlo Thomas, son of ((Evan) Arlo Thomas and Viola Glandon was born 02 Feb 1936 in San Diego, California. He married Ruth Marie Dorsett 23 Nov 1958 in Alhambra. California, daughter of Harry Dorsett and Hester Bowman. She was born 23 July 1938 in Alhambra, California.
Children of (Edward) Thomas and Ruth Orsett are:
i. (Arlo) Christopher "Chris" Thomas, b. 12 Sept 1962, San Diego, California.
ii. Naomi Ruth Thomas, b. 10 July 1965, San Diego, California, Adopted child.
iii. Aron Frederick Thomas, b. 01 Nov 1966, Mesa, Arizona; m. (1) Becky Koch; b. 25 Apr 1968, New York, NY; m. (2) Sana Marie Carlton, 15 Dec 1984, Sacramento, California; b. 14 Sept 1967, Ridgecrest, California.
Mary Katherine Thomas, adopted daughter of (Edward) Arlo Thomas and Viola Glandon was born 05 Jan 1945 in Seattle, Washington. She married William Albert Pofahl 13 Feb 1965 in Orange. California. He was born 16 Aug 1944 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Note: for Mary Katherine Thomas
This is the natural child of William "Bill" and Mary Glandon. She was adopted by Bill's sister, (Viola) Ruth Glandon and (Evan) Arlo Thomas. See Mary Katherine Glandon.
Children of Mary K. Thomas and William Pofahl are:
i. Rick William Pofahl, b. 06 Oct 1965, Orange, California; d. 02 Feb 1968, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
ii Cory David Pofahl b. 01 Mar 1970, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin; Adopted child.
iii. Tracy Katherine Pofahl, b. 13 Feb 1972, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin; Adopted child.
iv. Tina Patricia Pofahl, b. 03 Nov 1972, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Adopted child.
Naomi Ruth Thomas, daughter of (Edward) Arlo Thomas and Ruth Marie Dorsett was born 10 July 1965 in San Diego, California. She m. Donnie Ellis July 1986 in Long Beach, California. He was born 20 June 1964 in Louisiana.
Child of Naomi Thomas and Donnie Ellis is:
i. Naomi Ursula Thomas, b. 20 Aug 1988, Long Beach, California.
Cory David Pofahl, son of Mary Thomas and William Pofahl was born 01 Mar 1970 In Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. He married Shannon Marie MacKay 19 Aug 1997 in Las Vegas, Nevada. She was born 13 Sep 1969 in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Children of Cory Pofahl and Shannon MacKay are;
i. Derik Jon Schumacher*, b. 24 May 1991, Burlington, Wisconsin; *Stepchild.
ii. Cheyenne Marie Pofahl, b. 14 Feb 1998, Burlington, Wisconsin.
Data on Reuben M. Boyd descendants are from the research of (Edward) Arlo Thomas
Arlo "at" Krystonia.info
Joel Boyd, son of David Boyd and Sibel TAYLOR married Lucy BLANCHARD 7 May 1812. They lived in Marboro, Massachusetts for a time but later removed to Wilmington, Vermont. Five children were born to them in Wilmington.
Boyd b. 25 Apr 1813
Hollis Simpson Boyd born 9 April 1820 in Wilmington, Windham, Vermont. He married Minerva Moore 29 October 1848 and raised a family of six children, including Herbert Moore Boyd born 19 May 1857 at Frewsburg, Chautaugua, New York. Hollis Simpson died 4 feb 1892 at Alexandria, Douglas, Minnesota.
Herbert Moore Boyd was born 19 May 1857 at Frewsburg, Chautaugua, New York and married Lillian Angeline Wood at Maple Lake, Douglas, Minnesota and they had a family of 3 children; including Hollis Herbert Boyd who was born 9 February 1890 at Maple Lake, Douglas, Minnesota. Herbert Moore Boyd and Lillian Angeline Wood Boyd were buried in Roseburg Memorial Gardens, Roseburg, Douglas, Oregon.
Hollis Herbert Boyd married Nellie May Stewart 3 January 1912 and they raised a family of five daughters; including Ruby Lenore Boyd. They died in Eugene, Lane, Oregon. She died in Medford, Jackson, Oregon and they were both buried in Eugene, Lane, Oregon.
Ruby Lenore Boyd was born 13 February 1918 at Drain, Douglas, Oregon and married Kenneth Clyde Kiger 29 January 1936 at Roseburg, Douglas, Oregon. She died 20 December 2000 at Portland, Multnomah, Oregon and her ashes were buried 28 March 2001 at Mt. Laki Cemetery, Klamath Falls, Klamath, Oregon
James Boyd,1 son of David Boyd and Sibbel Taylor, m. 2nd Betsy Hastings, 6 Jan 1805. They had three children born in Wilmington, Vermont. [Vitals: Wilmington, Vt., Marriages, M. Green.]
1. There is an article in the NEGHS Register (Vol. 21, p. 851, Oct 1867) about a HASTINGS family, whose daughter Betsy, born 3 February 1789, in Hardwick, Worcester, MA, married James BOYD in Wilmington, VT. It said they moved to Illinois, where she died 26 January 1858, aged 74.
1. Laura Ann Boyd b. 14 Aug 1804
2. Heman Boyd b. 16 Dec 1806 d. 1870 Manhattan, N.Y. m. Julia Atherton FOX 13 Oct 1831, daughter of Amos Fox and Philanda McCOY born 28 Mar 1810, Wilm. and died 25 Oct 1861 in New York. They removed to New York in 1835.
3. Ann Eliza b. 30 Oct 1823.
son of James Boyd and Betsy Hastings was born in Wilmington, Vermont,
16 Dec 1806. He died in Manhattan Kings County, New York in 1870.
Boyd would have been three years old when the 1810 census was taken. In
that year Wilmington had four families with a male child under 10.
Heman married(2) Julia
Atherton FOX, daughter of Amos Fox and Philanda McCOY,
13 Oct 1831 in Wilmington. She was born 28 March 1810 in Wilmington.
died on 25th Oct 1861 in New York.
1. Horatio Henry
Boyd b. 18 Feb 1834 d. 19 Jly 1863
Boyd married(3) Helen Marie WARREN, daughter of Barnard
Adams Warren and Laura WILLIS, 9 Jne 1855, in Albany, N.Y.
She was born 22 Oct
1837 in Brattleboro, Vt. and died 19
1. Frederick Heman Boyd b. 18 Nov 1856 d. 18 Oct 1950 m. Effie Martha DAWSON b. 19 Feb 1864 d. 1 Mar 1919 m. 20 Jne 1887 in Metuchen, N.J.
2. Laura Josephine Boyd b. 22 Jly 1858 d. 8 Jan 1920 m. 1st William WARE 14 Sep 1882. He died 8 Jan 1888 m. 2nd Charles WARE 1900 b. 10 May 1855 d. 8 Jan 1918
3. Eugene Henry Boyd b. 28 Jne 1861 d. 14 May 1928 m. Adelaide Louise WARREN dau. of Jonathan and Sarah PROUTY, 2 July 1883, born 17 Jly 1860 and d. 8 June 1908.
4. Frances Julia Boyd b. 3 Jan 1864 d. 25 Apr 1935 m. David Martin MEEKER Mar 1888 b. 25 Aug 1862 d. 6 Dec 1930
Frederick Heman Boyd, son of Horatio Henry Boyd and Helen Maria WARREN, was born 18 November 1856 in Brooklyn, N.Y. He died on October 18, 1950. He married Effie Martha DAWSON on 20 June 1887 in Metuchen, New Jersey. She was born 19 Feb 1864 in Litchfield, CT and died 1 March 1919 in Somerset, N.J. They had four children:
Helen May Boyd b. 18 June 1888 d. 23 Dec 1910
2. Louis Eaton Boyd b. 22 July 1890 d. 7 Nov 1890
3. Horace Eaton Boyd b. 19 Sept 1892 m. 1st Kathryn DOERING 8 Aug 1926 m. 2nd Mildred NOE 22 Jan 1949.
4. Laura Frances Boyd b. 7 Oct 1895 d. 1985 m. Alfred Roy AINSCO 14 Sep 1920 in Metuchen, N.J.
Laura Josephine Boyd, daughter of Horatio H. Boyd and Helen M. WARREN, was born 22 July 1858 in Brooklyn, N.Y. She died 8 Jan 1920 in Monmouth, N.J. She m. William WARE 14 Sep 1882. He died 8 Jan 1888. She m. 2nd., Charles WARE 1900? He was born 10 May 1855 and died 8 Jan 1918.
Eugene Henry Boyd, son of Horatio H. Boyd and Helen M. WARREN was born 28 June 1861 in Fulton, N.Y. He died 14 May 1928 in Wilmington, VT., where he relocated in 1901. He married 1st Adelaide Louise WARREN, daughter of Jonathan WARREN III and Sarah PROUTY, 2 July 1883 in Brooklyn, N.Y. She was born 17 July 1860 in Brooklyn, N.Y. She died 8 June 1908 in Wilmington, VT. He married 2nd. Ruth LISLE, in Oct 1914, born 26 Dec 1876 in Mass. She died in Dec 1956. Eugene and Adelaide had three children:
1. Warren Eugene Boyd 2. Willis Dorman Boyd 3. Emma Adelaide Boyd
Francis Julia Boyd, daughter of Horatio H. Boyd and Helen M. WARREN, was born 3 Jan 1864 in Fulton, N.Y. She died 25 April 1935. She m. David Martin MEEKER in March 1888 in Metuchen, N.J. He was born 25 Aug 1862 and died 6 Dec 1930. Children:
Louise Meeker b. circa 1889.
3. Rachel Loretta Meeker b. 29 Aug 1893 m. Otto JOHANNS 17 June 1921
Helen Maria Meeker
Laura Frances Boyd m. Alfred Roy AINSCO, 14 Sept 1920. He was born 8 Jan 1895 in Wilmington, VT. Children:
Ainsco b. 5 Sept 1921 d. 14 Aug 1925
Warren Eugene Boyd, son of Eugene H. and Adelaide L. WARREN, was born 19 May 1884 and died 3 Oct 1955. He married Anna O. SCOTT who was b. 24 Sep 1885 and d. 26 Feb 1948. Children:
Willis Dorman Boyd, son of Eugene H. Boyd and Adelaide L. WARREN was born 26 June 1886, Metuchen, N.J. He died in 1948 in Santa Monica, CA. He m. 1st. Florence Helena BALL, dau. of Henry W. BALL and Alice E. NEEDHAM, on 4 Jly 1911. She was born 20 Mar 1892 in Newfane, VT. She died in 1930 in Brattleboro, VT. He married 2nd. Marguerite Helen Florence DOLMOND, who was born 31 Oct 1896 in St. Petersburg, Russia. She died in July 1972 in Valparaiso, IN. He had two children by Adelaide and two children by Marguerite:
Emma Adelaide Boyd, dau. of Eugene H. Boyd and Adelaide L. WARREN was born 26 Dec 1893 in Fairfield, CT. She died after 1976 in Brattleboro, Vt. She married Roy Charles WARE on 5 Nov 1913 in Wilmington, VT. Children:
1. Richard Milton Ware
Helen Maria Meeker, dau. of Frances J. Boyd and David M. MEEKER, was born 22 Jne 1896 and died 28 Aug 1968. She m. Hjelmar B. ERICKSON 24 Dec 1919. He was born 24 Mar 1897 and died 2 June 1958. Children:
Evelyn Augusta Meeker, dau. of Frances J. Boyd and David M. MEEKER was born 14 April 1900 and died 28 July 1969. She married Daniel HIGLEY, 21 May 1918. He was born 23 Oct 1893 and died 6 Dec 1956. Children:
David Daniel Higley
b. 29 Feb 1920
1. Data and quotes from James Matthews, Pleasanton, Ca.
James Matthews for the information on the Heman
|Chapter 1 Chapter1a||Chapter 2||Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4||Chapter 5||Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7||Chapter 8||Chapter 9|