These instructions are for those who already have DNA tests on file at Family Tree DNA (FTDNA).
- Log in to your FTDNA account.
- Click Projects on the menu bar, then click Join.
- You will see a project search page. On that page is a search box. Type Driscoll in the box and click SEARCH.
- Click the link of the project called Driscoll.
- On this Join page there will be an orange button at the bottom labeled JOIN. Click that button.
- There is a chance you might see an error message. IGNORE IT.
- Wait for an email confirming that you are in the project. We know your registration was successfully processed when we see your name and kit number show up in the member list.
- If you do not see a confirmation email within 24-48 hours of sending your join request, email the project administrator or co-administrator.
Transferring a Third Party Y-DNA Product to FTDNA
FTDNA no longer provides a Y transfer product that will give you matches. To join the project with Y-DNA data, a new product must be purchased.
Transferring a Third Party A-DNA Product to FTDNA
The appropriate product for transferring autosomal DNA (A-DNA) is called Autosomal DNA Transfer.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids