This home page was created for descendents of Raymond Joseph Kenney and Ella Goerring.
Patrick George Kenney and Mary Magdalene Enders
Patrick George Kenney was born 27 August 1867 at Lima, New York to ??? . He married Mary Magdalene Enders on 26 March 1887 at Coloma, Benton Harber, Michigan. Patrick Kenney died on 2 November 1968 at Baroda, Berrien, Michigan. Click here for a picture of Patrick with some of his great grandchildren in the 1950's.
Mary Magdalene Enders was born 21 May 1867 at Coloma, Michigan to John Adams Enders (b. 1825 Germany and died 1900 Berrien County, Michigan) and Theresa Solomon (born 1825 Nassau, Germany, died Berrien County, Michigan). She died 24 December 1944 at Baroda, Berrien County, Michigan.
1. Jacob Enders Kenney, b. 26 Jul 1889 in Michigan, m. Beatrice?, had at least the following children: Marion L. 1912; Josephine E. 1914; Perry 1915, Donna 1917.
2. Mable Pearl Kenney, b. 26 Jan 1892 at Coloma, Michigan, m. William R. Carroll 9b. 13 July 1889, d. 22 Sept 1968), Mable died 18 Jan 1991 at New Carlisle, Indiana. Mable and William had at least 3 children: Raymond 1912; Robert 1913; and Marie 1915.
3. Raymond Joseph Kenney, b. 8 Mar 1897 in Coloma, Michigan. Married Ella G. Georing on 22 Nov 1916, died 25 January 1970 (see below for more information about the descendents of Raymond and Ella)
4. Mildred M. Kenney, b. abt 1901, m. Roy Grover (b. abt 1900?)
5. Grace Alene Kenney, b. 23 Mar 1904 at Baroda, Michigan, m. Harry Bird (d. 1970) and Ward Shaver. Grace died at St. Joseph, Michigan on 12 Feb 1995.
6. Josephine Irene Kenney, b. 22 Nov 1907, married a Nutting.
7. Gerald A. Kenney, b. abt 1908
8. Samuel Wesley Kenney, b. 10 Jul 1913, d. abt 1932.
Raymond Joseph Kenney and Ella Georgia Goering
Raymond Joseph (RJ) Kenney was born 8 March 1897 at Coloma, Michigan. He married Ella Georgia Goering on 22 November 1916 at Detroit, Michigan. RJ Kenney was a funeral home director, undertaker, and factory owner. He died on 25 January 1970 from Emphysema at Mesa, Arizona. Click here for pictures of RJ Kenney and Ella Goering taken about 1916 (just before they were married).
Ella Georgia Goering was born 25 May 1895 at Chicago, Illinois to Charles Goering (b. abt 1851) and Catherine E. Habel (b. abt 1863). Ella died on 8 March 1988 at South Bend, Indiana. Click here for a picture of Ella taken in 1973. They had 3 children:
1. Jerry E. Kenney, born 14 Sep 1917 at Baroda, Michigan. He married Lola Catherine Lechtenberg (b. 17 Feb 1921 Iowa; d. 1 Mar 2004 Kentucky). Jerry died 5 Nov 2008 at Lexington, KY
2. Catherine Mary "Kate" Kenney, born 26 October 1918 at South Bend, Indiana. She married William A. Banfi. Catherine died on 6 Mar 1975 at South Bend, Indiana. William Banfi was born 17 Jun 1916 and died at Elkhart, Indiana on 10 Mar 2005. Click here for a picture of Kate and Bill Banfi.
3. Betty Jane Kenney, born 13 January 1924 at Galien, Michigan. She married Ralph Vernon "Vern" Walls (son of Henry Chase Walls and Lucretia Imo Wolford). Betty died on 22 December 2004 at South Bend, Indiana. Click here for picures of Betty as a toddler and as a teenager.
Betty Jane Kenney and Ralph Vernon Walls
Click here for information about their family.
Please send corrections and/or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on September 1, 2009
Return the top of the page
Return to Walls Family Web Page
Go to Goering Family Web Page
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids