EXCELLENT ESTATE CALLED
Situate in the Parish of St Kew, comprising
ABOUT 203 ACRES
Of highly cultivated and very productive ARABLE and PASTURE LAND. The Modern and well-built FARM HOUSE containing Drawing and Dining Rooms, 6 Bedrooms, Kitchens, Dairy, Pantry, and other offices, and has a good Kitchen garden attached. The FARM BUILDINGS (some of which have been recently built), comprise Stable accommodation for 13 Horses, Coach House, Machine House, Cattle Houses for 20 Bullocks, Bull's and Calve's Houses,Turnip House, Piggeries, Waggon House, Granary, Barn and Store Rooms, now and for several years past in the occupation of Mr Wesley Stephens, as yearly tenant thereof, at the Annual Rent of £210.
Portions of this Farm are held for the respective residues of three several terms of 1000, 500 and 400 years.
From the Malcolm McCarthy Collection