- Letters and enclosures from Roy B. Cullinan, Auburn, Massachusetts, dated March 11, 1980.
- Letters and enclosures from Mrs. June Cullinan, Auburn, Massachusetts, dated June 28, 1993 and August 5, 1993.
- US Social Security Records.
- Massachusetts (Rockland): Selectman's Annual Reports (1862-1875).
- Transcripts from St. Patrick's Cemetery, Abington, Massachusetts.
- Church records for St. Joseph and Mary Queen of Peace Parish, Salem, New Hampshire.
- When Julia Cox died, she left thousands of dollars of her stock market earnings to her nieces and nephews and their children. I have not been able to determine which relatives were named in the will, nor have I been able to provide adequate
information regarding their dates of birth, death, etc. This story is found in the Family Mysteries Section: Outrageous Fortune: What Julia (Cullinan) Cox Really Did During the Day.