- Letter from F. Michael Cullinan of Henrietta, New York 14467 dated October 14, 1980.
- Letters from Bishop Peter J. Cullinane, Palmerston North, New Zealand dated March 23, 1993.
- Letters from Bernard Cullinane of Lower Hutt, New Zealand, dated May 5, 1993 and August 2, 1993.
- Letter from Timothy Cullinan of Avon, New York dated January 6, 1993.
- Census returns for the State of New York (1920), U.S. Department of Census.
- US Social Security Records.
- US Census (1920) for New York State.
- Contacted Alan James Moore in 1993. He has taken up much of the research that has been conducted on the family in New Western New York State and his records are quite extensive.
- Bernard Cullinane of Lower Hutt, New Zealand has compiled extensive records of Cullinanes from this family who immigrated to New Zealand.
- I sent a copy of the most recent changes to this plate to Mr. James Robert Houston, Geneseo, New York on September 13, 1995, but have not received a response (December 1995).