St. Whites (or Whitehall) 1876
ST. WHITE'S (or WHITEHALL) is a small parish in Westbury-on-Severn union, formerly extra-parochial, and containing, by the census of 1861, 21 inhabitants, but does not appear to have been returned separately in the census of 1871; it is about 5 miles north-west from Newnham, 7 south-east from Ross, and 7 east from Monmouth; in the hundred of St. Briavels, West Gloucestershire. The Crown is lord of the manor and chief owner of the soil.
Trades and Professions
SMART John Wm., "Mount Pleasant" inn
WILLIAMS Richard, auctioneer
Letters from Cinderford
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids