28 FEB 1913
* Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Hummel are the proud parents of a fine baby girl, who arrived Wednesday.
4 APR 1913
* Mr. and Mrs. T. P. Connery are the proud parents of a new baby boy. The little fellow arrived on Thursday and will tip the scales at about ten pounds. All doing nicely and of course Tom is proud of his new assistant.
2 MAY 1913
* W. G. Kirkpatrick returned to Taylor Saturday after spending a few days here getting acquainted with his new daughter.
2 MAY 1913
* The stork left a bouncing baby boy at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Geo Elhard Tuesday evening. George has been handing our the "Robert Burns" and ye editor acknowledges a pleasant smoke. George seems well pleased over the new arrival although he claims he ordered a girl. We are inclined to think the stork got the orders mixed.
23 MAY 1913 -
* Mr. and Mrs. Sam Russell are the proud parents of a 10-pound boy. The stork left the sturdy little fellow at their home last Thursday and "daddy" not only "set up" cigars but bon bons also. At this writing mother and son are doing nicely.
* A girl was born to Mr. and Mrs. Emanuel Hauff last Sunday. We understand the little lady is doing nicely but the mother is in a very critical condition.
* It's "grandpa" Hammerstrom now. The news came from Roscoe, S.D., that a son was born to Mr. and Mrs. S. A. Thomas Sunday. Ike is unusually proud of his little grandson as his home is blessed by seven daughters.
20 JUN 1913
* Mrs. Ed Kroll was taken to the hospital at Edgeley, Monday evening for confinement. Word has been received that a bouncing child was born and all are doing fine. The case was a serious one but Dr. Gale of this place, the attending physician, showed some skill in the case.
31 OCT 1913
* A boy made his arrival at the Forester home last Sunday. All concerned are doing nicely. Here's success to M. J. Forester Jr.
7 NOV 1913
* Dame rumor has it that a boy made his arrival to brighten the C. W. Spaulding Jr. home at Streeter. Here's success to the new banker.