19 JAN 1912
* Miss Iva Noyes and Von Steele are to married Sunday at the home of the bride's parents at Jud.
1 MAR 1912
* Miss Sarah Fragien and Gustav Block were united in marriage at Napoleon February 6th, Judge Bryant officiating. The young couple are well known and have a host of friends in this vicinity. They will make their home on the groom's farm south-east of here. The Republican extends congratulations.
13 SEP 1912 - "Hammerstrom-Thomas"
Esther Hammerstrom and Stanley Thomas
United in Marriage at Aberdeen Saturday
* Miss Esther Hammerstrom and Stanley A. Thomas were quietly united in marriage at Aberdeen, S.D., Saturday evening of last week.
The bride is the oldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. I. A. Hammerstrom of this place and is well and favorably known to Gackle people, having resided here with her parents for several years.
The groom was at one time connected with The Republican but for the past year or more has been publisher of The Reveille at Roscoe, S.D. He is a bright young man and has many friends wherever he has been.
The happy young couple will make their home at Roscoe.
The Republican joins with their many friends in wishing them happiness and prosperity.
20 SEP 1912 -
"Miss Wood Married"
* We have just learned that last week, at 10 o'clock Wednesday morning, occurred the marriage of Miss Albina Wood, of Alfred, to Lindon V. Hazelton, of Edgeley, Rev. J. C. Engel, of Edgeley, officiating. The wedding occurred at the bride's home and only immediate friends of the family were present.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. E. L. Wood, of Alfred, while the groom is foreman of the crew at work for A. Phillips.
After the wedding breakfast the young couple left for Spring Valley, Minn., for a two week's visit with the groom's parents.
We join their friends in extending congratulations.
4 OCT 1912 -
* Miss Gretie Wiedmer, of Alfred, and Jacob Bieber, of this place, were united in marriage at Aberdeen, S.D., Tuesday.
The bride id the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wiedmer living southeast of Alfred and is well and favorably known in this community.
The groom is the oldest son of Mr. and Mrs. Rimon Bieber, of this place, and has grown to manhood here and until recently has been engaged in the draying business with Jacob Roth.
The Republican joins their many friends in wishing the young couple the best of success through life.
Mr. and Mrs. Bieber will leave Saturday morning for Watkins, Mont., to live on the groom's claim.
20 DEC 1912
* We have just heard that Mrs. O. H. Walsworth and M. J. Forester were united in marriage recently in Minneapolis. They expect to make their home in Iowa. We have been unable to get further particulars. Their friends here extend congratulations.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids