9 FEB 1912
* We are informed that a big boy was born at the home of John Geiszler Monday of this week. We haven't talked with John but we presume he feels just as big as the other fellows who have gotten boys into their families. As far as we know the mother and boy are doing nicely.
23 FEB 1912
* Word arrived this week that Mr. and Mrs. J. Hummel, Isabel, S.D. are the proud parents of a baby girl.
15 MAR 1912
* "Have a cigar on Miss Lehr" were the words received over the telephone at this office Monday. The words came from A. F. Lehr who is rejoicing over the arrival of a 8-pound girl at his home Sunday morning. We went into the drug store at once to smoke to the health of the new arrival. Mrs. Lehr and daughter are getting along fine.
21 JUN 1912
* Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Fowler, who reside east of here, are the proud parents of a big baby girl, Miss Fowler arrived at their house hold Saturday of last week.
30 AUG 1912
* Mr. and Mrs. E. G. Bloedow are rejoicing over the arrival of a 10-pound baby girl at their home Sunday morning. At this writing mother and little "Miss Bloedow" are doing nicely, while "daddie" is highly elated.
27 DEC 1912
* The home of Mr. and Mrs. H. F. Brooks at Jud was gladened Christmas Day by the arrival of a bright baby girl, and the little lady is a fine 'Xmas gift too. One feature of her arrival was that she was born on Christmas Day and another that all her great grandparents were living. It is not often that you hear of a case of this kind, but last Thursday her great grandfather on Mrs. Brooks' side passed away in Minnesota. Mr. and Mrs. H. H. France, of this place are grandparents of the new daughter and feel quite proud over her arrival. At last reports all were doing nicely.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids