Bronze plaque, about 48” high by 30” wide, dedicated by the UCV on June
on the exterior wall just to the left of the main entrance of the
Jefferson Davis Hospital, 1101 Elder St., in Houston, Texas
which was dedicated by the UDC on December 2, 1924,
on the site of the five-acre City Cemetery that was in use from 1840 to 1900.
WHERE IS THIS PLAQUE NOW????
ALBERT SIDNEY JOHNSTON CAMP
SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS
NORMAN H. BEARD
DECEMBER 2ND 1924
IN LOVING MEMORY OF OUR CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS,
QUESTIONS or INFORMATION???
Contact Vanessa Burzynski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids