The charts found here are likely to be of interest to immediate family members, however, others may find them useful as well.
Clicking on those who are underlined will take you to the profile page for that individual where more information can be found.
Vital information on living persons, as well as those of the most recent two generations has not been included.
- Alice Freeman to Warren Alfred Beeman
- Ancestors of Warren Alfred Beeman
- Ancestors of Warren Alfred Beeman Ahnenlist Format
- The Dudley Ancestry of Paul Beeman Dudley Paul B. Dudley is a descendant of Gov. Thomas Dudley (as shown by DNA comparisons with other known descendants). The "paper trail" of traditional genealogical research, however, has one weak link. That being between generations five and six (in descent from Thomas who is counted as number one). Biley Dudley (gen. 7) is very likely a son of John Dudley (gen. 6). The evidence is oral tradition in which Biley's son, James Smith Dudley, has stated that his grandfather was John Dudley. It appears that any record of birth or baptism, for John or Biley, has not survived. Further evidence is hoped to be found in either estate, land, or court records. Also see Paul Dudley's "Dudley Ancestors" http://www.geothings.com/dudley/
- Descendants of Henry C. Beeman
- Descendants of Elam Crane
- Thomas Beeman, Descendants Chart
- Thomas Beeman Descendants Chart PDF format
- Children and Grandchildren of Thomas Beeman
- Family of Abel Beeman & Mary Keeney
- Family of Abel Beeman, Jr. & Lucinda Palmer
- Family of Reuben Beeman & Orpha Crane