Ingram, Josephine P. 1
- Born: 28 Nov 1859, , , Alabama, USA 1
- Marriage (1): Storey, John Wesley Junior about 1891 in , Milam, Texas, USA 1
- Marriage (2): Winston, John L. Junior on 12 Jul 1877 in , Milam, Texas, USA 1
- Died: 7 May 1946, Waco, McLennan, Texas, USA at age 86 1
- Buried: 8 May 1946, Marlow Cemetery, Cameron, Milam, Texas, USA 1
Obituary: Waco News Tribune, Wednesday, May 8, 1946.
MRS. JOSEPHINE STORY
Mrs. Josephine Story, 87, died at her home, 1623 Speight Avenue, at 7:40
Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Marlow church
near Cameron. Rev. A. C. Lane officiating, burial in Marlow cemetery.
Survivors: Two daughters, Mrs. Edgar Wilson of Coleman and Mrs. L. E.
Posey of Waco; two sons, Everett Story of Waco and Tom Story of Cameron; 17
grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
Compton Funeral Home.
Josephine married John Wesley Storey Junior about 1891 in , Milam, Texas, USA.1 (John Wesley Storey Junior was born on 19 Oct 1855 in , Milam, Texas, USA,1 died on 23 May 1934 in Cameron, Milam, Texas, USA 1 and was buried on 24 May 1934 in Marlow Cemetery, Cameron, Milam, Texas, USA 1.)
Josephine next married John L. Winston Junior on 12 Jul 1877 in , Milam, Texas, USA.1 (John L. Winston Junior was born on 30 Oct 1853 in , Burleson, Texas, USA 1 and died in May 1882 1.)