When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to affix ourselves to the task of meeting ourselves, we approach with trepidation and anticipation the box of knowledge. We peer within to discover no fear or evil; only strings which lead to us. - William Pattison (2014)
According to reports, the last covered wagon seen going through Marshall, Oklahoma, had this printed on the side:
"Farewell old Missouri
and bleeding Kansas too.
I may go to Hell some day
but never back to you"
point on the
information is here for your viewing and comment. I cannot vouch
for all the information being 100% correct. Only the information
for which I have proof on file. Please feel free to send
conflicting or confirming information along. All submissions
gladly accepted for consideration.
Database Owner Contact Information
Billie E. Walsh
Search my site for your surnames.
This has nothing to do with my genealogy, but......
My first grade teacher was Mrs. Della Eickhoff. Not only was she my first real teacher she was a favorite teacher.
Don't jump my case, I know there are no "family" coats of arms. They belong to an individual. I just happen to like it.
I wish I knew who's Coat of Arms it was. It supposedly belonged to someone in Ireland named Walsh.
- Hadley Society
- The Hadley Society web site disappeared. Using Archive.org and other sources I have recovered most of the site. All that seems to be missing are some images, mostly in the reunions area.
- Check out the Quaker
- A lot of the early Hadley's were Quaker
- My own HADLEY's.
- A large text file about the earliest
- Very interesting reading from a historical point of view.
- Be aware that the genealogical information is not correct.
- More information from Chalmers Hadley Earley Hadley Notes.
- Also another possible parents for Simon Hadley.
- Research done by Chalmers Hadley is suspect, but interesting.
- If you have Ohio HADLEYs check outOther
- These are in Oklahoma but are from Ohio.
Also an excerpt from a New York HADLEY Bible.
- I recently found, completely by accident, a picture I have no idea who it is or how it came to be where it was. I'm not sure what took the pictures but it looks like it was starting to curl so someone straight pinned it to a piece of file card. OR, it could have been an early polaroid and the image started separating so..................
Search my site for your surnames.
As if there isn't enough information about me on these pages I have
some more about my normal everyday life.
Some books of genealogical and historical interest. A collection of cookbooks and recipes. The Richardson Memorial. History and genealogy of the Richardson family. The "Immigration of the Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania, 1682-1750". The "Life of Henry A. Wise". And, the "Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government".
Other favorite sources for
- I've recently become involved with a new Genealogy and History Group.
Trails To The Past
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TRAILS TO THE PAST?
Not a problem. Visit us on Facebook and become a fan!
- Search records for free.
Church Of Later Day Saints Pilot Search Site (Must have Flash for it to work).
- Search and post at the county level.
US GenWeb Project
- Look up your ancesters. (they have to have died after 1930)
Security Death Index
- Keep up with the goings on in the world of online genealogy.
Top of Page
Monday, 25-Jul-2016 07:02:50 MDT