ST. JAMES CHURCH CEMETERY
With grateful thanks to Derek Moon, of Kerikeri.
BEYOND MOWER SHED.
(1) In loving Memory of Henry, Dearly Beloved Husband
EDWARDS who died
(3) In loving Memory of Edward Thurso??
(4) In Loving Memory of Arthur
1914, aged 88 years. "At Rest in Peace."
(5) In Loving Memory of Leo, Dearly Beloved son
of William & Kate
CRULLER who Departed this Life on NZ Amokura, March 3rd. 1916,
aged 16 years 8 days. "Sleep my Darling and Take Thy Rest, On Thy
Loving Saviourís Breast. We loved you Les but Jesus Loved You Best,
So Sleep my Darling and Take Thy Rest".
(6) In Loving Memory of James Milne BOYD, Beloved
Husband of Lucy
BOYD who died
(7) Crimean Veteran Sergeant R. BRADSHAW. 17th. Lancers.
(8) In Fond and Loving Memory of Richard HUETT,
Husband of Evelyn
Loved by All Who Knew Him".
(9) Ko te John TAPU . Hori KEMARA. O Te Hapua O
I mate Ki te ti Te 26 o Aperira 1878 90 ona tau Ko te whaka Milligan ?
o nga rangatira o Ngapuhi.
(10) In Loving memory of Kate Flora, Beloved Wife
of Robert Samuel
(11) In Loving Memory of Robert Samuel CLEAVE died
April 25th. 1932
aged 73 years.
(?) In Loving Memory of Robert Fuller CLEAVE Beloved
Amelia. Father of Robert Terence and Winsome. Died
(12) In Loving Memory of Samuel CLEAVE died May
Aged 76 Years.
(13 Robert Terance CLEAVE born
Marriage with Laurel Dawn. Loved Parents of Evan & Bronwyn. "Matt.
11. 25. 30 28 20. 2 Cor. 13 13-14".
In Fond Memory of Mary CLEAVE died
Loveday Aileen CLEAVE. Died 3rd. March 1889 aged 3 months and
Arney CLEAVE died
Thy sting. Oh Grave where is Thy victory."
In Loving Memory of James Arney CLEAVE died 27th.
July 1941 aged
73 years. "A noble character left behind."
In Memory of Maria Williams KEMP. Died
And Alfred Ernest KEMP died
In Loving Memory of James KEMP who died May 3rd.
1899 aged 75.
"For ever with the Lord".
Sacred to the Memory of Charlotte KEMP. The Beloved
wife of James
KEMP Sen., who departed this life the 22nd day of June in the Year of
Our Lord 1860 aged 70 years. Resident in
know that my Redeemer Livith".
In Loving Memory of Sophia, Wife of the late James
KEMP. Passed away
In Loving Memory of Alan KEMP who died
little Children to Come Unto me".
In Loving Memory of Charlotte KEMP
is not Dead nor does she Sleep. She has awakened from the Dream of Life".
In Loving Memory of Gertrude Matilda KEMP, youngest
daughter of James
& Sophia born 19th. Jan. 1870. Died 5th. Nov. 1951. "He that Believeth in
Me, Hath Everlasting Life."
In Loving Memory of Julia Adela BLACK, died 28th.
Sept. 1956 aged 69 Years.
In Loving Memory of Gerald BLACK. Beloved husband
of Julia. Died 25th.
Nov. 1961. Aged 70 years. "Beloved by All".
In Loving Memory of Charlotte Mary, Beloved second
daughter of the Late John
& Ethel BLACK. Born 29th. April 1893. Died 17th. Oct. 1965. "Beloved by All".
In Memory of William SKUDDER. Died 23rd. July 1944,
aged 83 and his Wife
Agnes, died 17th. May 1955 aged 85, also their Daughter Evelyn Mina, died 1916
In Loving Memory of Ronald Neil SKUDDER. Born 13-11-1910.
"Fondly Remembered by Wife & Family."
In Loving Memory of Thomas Charles SKUDDER. Born
2-11-1895. Died 24-9-1982,
and his Wife Eva Jane SKUDDER. Born 23-5-1897, Died 14-5-1982. "United in Life.
Reunited in Eternity".
William George SKUDDER, eldest Son of Agnes &
William. Loved Husband of
Hazel Caroline. Born 24-6-1887. Died 12-5-1984 in his 97th. year.
" Memories". "Together Forever. R.I.P. Shirley Edith nee SKUDDER".
Kennett FREETH. 23-2-1926 26-4-1928 27-2-1985 25-8-1985
Harold James SKUDDER. Died 14th. January 1994.
In Loving memory of Captain Henry EASTGATE. New
Zealand Rifle Brigade.
7th. Aug. 1944. "Well Done Though Good and Faithful Servant".
In Loving Memory of Dory KEMP (nee MAY). Passed
Away 10th. Aug.
1970 aged 78. Alfred Ernest KEMP Passed Away 23-11-74 aged 86. "At
In Loving Memory of Frances Gertrude ALLPETON,
died Dec. 14th. 1976 aged
82 years. Dearly Loved Wife of Alfred James APPLETON, died Sept. 4th. 1963
at Buxton, England. "At Rest".
(100) E&G MAPLES
(97) In Loving Memory of Constance McINNESS, Beloved
Wife of Vernan
McINNESS. Died 3-11-68 aged 59 years.
(93) In Memory of Gladys Ann LUKE 1897-1981. Beloved
Wife of Eric LUKE.
"Now at rest".
In Loving Memory of Eric Manley LUKE 1894-1987.
Beloved Husband of Gladys
LUKE. "Now at Rest".
(91) Lavinia Jane LYNESS, of Liburn, N. Ireland.
1873-1968. Dearly Beloved Sister
of James R. LYNESS & Grace H. McGregor MacDONALD. Beloved Auntie Vince
of her Cherished Nieces and Nephews.
(89) Duncan McGregor MacDONALD of Scotland. 1876-
1968. Dearly Loved by
his Wife Grace HAYCROFT and his son, Duncan LYNESS. "He was a Very Perfit
Gentil Knight, Loved by All his Kith and Kin".
(88) Edith Marion LYNESS, 1887 - 1965. Dearly Loved
Wife of James Rankin LYNESS
and Loved Mother of Tony, Elspeth, Jean, David & Helen. "Served Through Love".
Our Loved Daughter. Edith Jean Patricia 1914-1974.
(87) James Rankin LYNESS. 1878-1955 of Trentsin,
China & Kerikeri.
"To Live in the Hearts of Those we leave behind is Not to Die".
(86) In Loving Memory of Emma EMANUEL, Beloved
Wife of Captain EMANUEL.
Mother of Myra & Alfred. Born Newcastle, NSW 14-2-72. Died Kerikeri 12-2-68 aged 95 years.
(85) In Loving Memory Of Captain Alfred Edward
EMANUEL, Beloved Husband of
Emma and Father of Myra, Rae & Alfred. Born Liverpool England 31-12-71. Died
Kerikeri 22-6-52. "Sadly Missed."
(84) In Loving Memory of Alica BARCLAY. Born 4-9-1879. Died 21-6-75.
(83) In Loving Memory of Arthur Edward WHITE, died
1-10-51 aged 81years. Also
his Loving Wife Mary Jane. Died 9-12-26 aged 49 years.
(80) In Loving Memory of Eleanor Margaret, Daughter
of Bob and Margaret NEWMAN.
D. 21-9-64, aged 11 days.
(79) In Loving Memory of Susan ROLFE. Died 4-11-61
(76) In Loving Memory of Marian Florence Ledingham
KENNEDY. Born 1-11-1892
New Zealand, 23-4-1932. Died 10-3-78. "In Peace". In Loving Memory of Ernest Elliott
KENNEDY M.C. Major Indian Army. Born 21-7-1891. Died 13-5-1974. "At Rest".
(75) In Loving Memory of Ivy Gladys CUMMINGS. D.
7-5-1959 aged 65 Years. Beloved
Wife of William George CUMMINGS. D. 8-4-1975 aged 89.
(?) In Memory of Bernie Allen ARMSTRONG Passed Away 2-8-1968, aged 83. "At Rest".
(73) In Loving Memory of Alfred James SANDERS.
D. 17-4-1956 aged 73 years. Also
his Wife Mary Ann 7-1-1891 - 6-3-75.
(72) In Memory of Mary SMITH. Died 17-5-1990.
(71) Thomas Gootley WILKES. D. 12-8-1955 aged 60
years and his Wife Irene Elza
WILKES, who D. 15-9-72 aged 72 years.
(70) The Glory of God. In Loving Memory of John Malcolm COOKSEY.
Passed Away 7-9-1980 aged 82 years. R.S.A. WW1,
and his Wife Nancy Mary,
D. 23-12-84 aged 77.
And Their Grandaughter Sharon Ann ORMSBY loved
Daughter of Dennis and
Ann 2-6-60 - 12-7-89. "And Take the Hidden Path that runs West of the Moon and
East of the Sun."
(69) 1973. Alan C. EAMES. 87 Years.
(68) Elspeth Grace EMANUEL of Tientsin and Kerikeri.
Beloved Wife of Bus. Loved
Mother of Rea, Evelyn and Graeme. 9-3-11 29-7-89. "And the Greatest of These is Love".
(67) Alfred Rae EMANUEL "Bus", of Shanghai
and Kerikeri. Beloved Husband of
Elspeth and Loved Father of Rae, Evelyn and Graeme. 9-6-05 - 21-7-86. "Into Thine
(66) In Loving memory of Dorothy Ellen LAWSON. D. 28-7-58 Aged 69 years.
(65) Herbert Percy RITCHIE, Born London 6-1-1887.
D 2-4-1960, and his Gracious
lady Mabel (nee ASPINALL) born Lotipo 11-9-1892 Died 1-6-1982. Loving Parents of
Herbert, Alan, Lorna and Hugh.
(64) Florence Pauline Beloved Wife of Alan Napier KENNEDY. D. 31-10-1951 aged 83 years.
(63) Allan Napier KENNEDY. 1875 - 1954.
(55) In Loving memory of Margaret Dorothy, Beloved
Daughter of H.& M. WALKER.
Died 21-2-37 aged 23. "Deeply Regretted."
(54) In Loving memory of Ivy MUNSEN. B. Sept. 29th.
1912. D. 22-5-1985. From "Fox
Collage", Colchester to Purerua. "The Lord is My Shepherd".
(53) In Remembrance of Alistair Fraser HOWDEN,
Loved Husband of Margaret. Died
23-9-76 aged 63 years.
(49) In Loving Memory of Laurence Rastall WEST,
Loved Husband of Barbara and
Father of Ruth and Bruce. B. 8-8-1913. D. 20-6-90.
(47) N.H.HUME, 467013 2nd. N.Z.E.F. Sgt. NZ Infantry.
aged 84 years.
(46) In Loving Memory of Geoffrey Martyn RENNER,
Loved Husband of Stella and
Loved Father of Elizabeth, Susan and Richard. D. 5-12-85 aged
(43) G.M. HOBDAY DSC. 1939-45 Lt. Cdr. Died 21-1-1988
aged 80 years. Helen M.
HOBDAY Died 7-10-89 aged 80 years.
(42) In Loving Memory of Doris Vera LONGLEY. 1898
- 1981. "Blessed are the Pure
(41) In Loving memory of Charles Edward Hubert
WATSON. b. 13-1-1906. D. 15-8 1974.
In Loving Memory of Audrey Alica WATSON (nee BELL)
Beloved Wife of Hubert.
B. 4-1-1910. D. 27.7.1989. " At Rest".
(40) Simon James DENNISTON-WOOD 1947 - 1991. Loved
of Charles & Melva DENNISTON-WOOD.
Charles DENNISTON-WOOD b.1913- d 10-5-93.
(39) Percival Henry Dalmain STRONGMAN. Died 31-5-1994.
(37) Cecil George CULVERWELL, B. 10-4-1904, Bristol,
England. D. 13-11-1987.
Husband of Gwendoline, Father of Joan, Mary, Hope & Judith. Hope CAUGHEY
(CULVERWELL) Much Loved Wife of Denis and Mother of Deborah, Penelope &
Andrew. 6-3-1930 - 19-10-1993.
(36) Treasured Mother of Margaret Laura COOMBES.
B. 14-7-1910. D. 7-2-1983.
Loved Mother of Gabrielle JANACE.
(35) In Loving Memory of Gladys Cornelia Beuther?
KEMPTHORNE. D. 13-6-72
aged 82 years. Wife of Frederick Maurice and Loved Mother of Paul, Jocelyn, Maurice
and Penelope. "In Peace".
(32) In Loving Memory of Mary Wolryche-WHITMORE.
Died 6-4-1971 aged 82. Beloved
Wife of Jack, Late Rongai, Bengal, Kenya, East Africa and Loving Mother of Gillian T
RAILL and Loved Granny of the TRAILL Family.
(31) SIMPSON. In Loving Memory of Sybil Mabel Lily
1896 - 1973. Dearly Loved Wife
of Arthur John Tyrnier. Reg. 12/2114 Gallipoli Veteran 1891 - 1980. "That Whosoever
Believeth in Him Should not Perish but have Eternal Life."
(30) Joseph Benjamin WALKER. D. 1-10-1978 aged
79 years. Miro Gertrude WALKER
D. 28-9-91 aged 85 years.
(29) Maud Mary BATES D. 1-8-1981.
(27) In Loving Memory of Doris Evelyn DRIVER, Beloved
Wife of Henry and Treasured
Mother of Evelyn, Glenys & Neil. D. 5-9-84 aged 73 years.
(24) WOODWARD. Michael Guy. 1-11-70 - 23-5-85.
Beloved son of Carolyn and Michael,
Brother of Phillippa and Adele. "And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him."
(18e) Doreen Austin Owhiti SANSOM. Died 27-2-1991.
(18c) In Loving Memory of Andrew Bertram STRONGMAN
who was accidentally killed
24-12-1913, aged 17Ĺ years. "Sleep Dear One, Sweet be Thy Rest. Dearly we Loved Thee,
But God Loved Thee Best".
(18b) Treasured Memories of our Wee Darling Caroline.
Dearly Loved Infant Daughter
of C.& D. FISHER, aged 1 day.
(18a) Treasured Memories of Gladys Mary PRIOR,
Dearly Beloved Wife of Edward.
1913-1983. "All Things Bright and Beautiful".
(17) In Loving Memory of Reginald Tolver, the Beloved
Husband of Grace M. WATERS,
died 18-8-38 in his 59th. year. "At Rest". (Big grave.)
(16) In Memory of Snowdon Charles QUENAULT
Jersey 1923 - Kerikeri 1982. Husband
of Beverley, Father of Stephonie, Russell & Aynsley.
(15) In Memory of Kate S J COOPER, Dearly Loved
Mother of Ted, Lil & Joan. Born
England 23-3-1882. D. 18-3-1982
(14) In Loving memory of Gillian Mary, Beloved
Wife of William TRAILL. D. 27-10-1964
aged 37 years.
(13) Loving memory of Beresford Harry Huey EDKINS,
Dearly Loved Husband of Alfreda.
D. 8-3-1964 aged 87 years.
(12) In Loving Memory of Barbara Nancy APIATA,
nee COATES. Loved Wife of Tangi.
Died 6-5-1966 aged 20 years. In Loving Memory of Ivon COATES 1910 - 1989 and Barbara
(11) Ernest Coleridge DARNELL, aged 96 years.
(10) In Loving memory of John Groves HODDER Beloved
Husband of Ethel Maud. D.
19-7-1967 aged 80 years. Also Ethel Maud D. 19-7-1967 aged 80 years. Also Ethel Maud
D. 8-11-1985 aged 91 years.
(9) In Loving Memory of Henry Thomas BATES, Dearly
Loved Husband of Lillian
Davina BATES. D. 30-5-1970 aged 91 yrs.
(8) Kitty, Loving Wife of Bill ARMSTRONG and Loving
Mother of Nigel, Deidre, Kerry
& Tim. 1914 - 1977.
(6) In Memory of William Albert HALL Born 6-7-67. Died 1-7-1938. "Ever Remembered".
(5) In Fondest Memory of William Murray, Darling
Son of Freda & Joseph YENDELL.
D. 17-5-1938 aged 8 years and 1 month. "At Rest".
(3) In Loving Memory of Eugene Victor PAGANINI,
D. 12-3-1983 aged 58 years. Beloved
Husband of Philippa.
(2) In Loving Memory of Amy Ethelinda HEWETT, Beloved
Wife of the late James Duff
HEWITT. D. 5-2-1968 aged 82 years.
(1) In Loving Memory of Henry William WHITE. D. 22-3-38 aged 33 years.
(Z) In Loving Memory of William James HAWKINS,
O.B.E. Jan. 28th. 1883. June 19th.
1965. "For All Eternity".
(Y) In Loving Memory of Amelia Gladys, Daughter
of Edward Selby LITTLE. Born Kiu
Kiang, China. July 31. 1890. Married Kuling, China Sept. 24th. 1912. Died Kerikeri NZ
Oct. 26th. 1960. Beloved Wife of William James HAWKINS. "Romans 15 Verse 32".
(X) Edward Selby LITTLE, Beloved Husband of Caroline
Amelia LITTLE, born at Kingsten,
Dorset, Eng. on Sept. 17th. 1864, Settled in NZ in 1929, after 43 years in China. Died at
Kingstonís Veterans on Feb. 2 1939.
Sheila DAVOUD, nee HAWKINS 1922-1991. Loved Mother of Alison, Jenny, Roddy, Gill and Mag.
(W) In Ever Loving Memory of Caroline A LITTLE.
14 Aug. 1947. "Proverbs 31. 28". Edward
Selby LITTLE Jnr. 1877 - 1970. Jean LITTLE, His Wife. 1909 - 1976.
(V) In Loving Memory of Jemima Simpson, Beloved
Wife of W. FULLER. Fell Asleep 1 Feb.
1935 aged 59 years. "Forever With the Lord".
(U) Ida MEMBREY, D. 29-3-1987 (On Cross) In Loving
memory of Ida MEMBREY 25-12-1892.
29-2-1987. Loved Wife of Percy Edward (Durban. S.A) and Mother of Dorothy and Frankie.
"A Faithfull Servant of the Lord".
(T) In Loving Memory of E.D.D. MILLER. Died 29-12-1936 aged 52 Years.
(S) In Loving Memory of Linda KNIGHT, Loved Wife
of Henry. Loved Mother of Naomi,
Bailey, Noel & Norma. D. 2-3-1935 aged 41 years. (On back of stone. In Loving Memory
of Linda KNIGHT aged 40 years.)
(R) In Loving Memory of Christina E. Beloved Wife
of W.G.TUBBS, Who Died 21st. March
1933 aged 52 years. "Nearer My God to Thee".
(Q) In Loving Memory of William C (G?) TUBBS, Loving
Husband of the Late Christina.
D. 8-6-45 aged 79 years.
(P) In Loving memory of Walter FULLER, who Died
9th. Nov. Ď92., aged 78 years. In Loving
Memory of Mary Ann FULLER who died 19th. Sept. 1928, aged 85 years.
(O) John Ewing Dixon ABBOTT, "Jack",
Much Loved Husband of Jennie and Loved Father
of John, Hamish & Christopher. 20th. May 1935 - 14th. July 1983 aged 48.
(M) Bridget Ann HART 17-11-69 - 22-7-84 Daughter
of Anne and Bob, Sister of Todd, Simon,
Christopher, Megan & Rachel. "So Dearly Loved. Infinite Time Without Beginning and in
that End Hath been Given to Me".
(L) Little George. December 1932.
(K) In Loving Memory of Kerlo(?) KLINAC, Beloved
Uncle of Walter KLINAC. Died 25-8-1927
aged 55 Years. R.I.P. Also Joyce, Dearly Loved Wife of Kerlo KLINAC. D. 17-3-1954 aged 80
Years. A Tribute from their Son, Mate.
(J) In Loving Memory of Our Little Son, Tony ZIVKOVICH aged 4 months. Died ? 1934.
(I) In Loving Memory of John T. HENDERSON, Beloved Husband of Emily. 1800 - 1932.
(H) In Loving Memory of John. Dearly Loved Son
of Elizabeth and George RIDDELL.
Accidentally Drowned at Kawhia, Jan. 18th. 1929. Aged 43. "Thy Will be Done".
(G) In Loving Memory of Elizabeth Georgina, wife
of George RIDDELL. D. 5-1-33.
"I Triumph Still If Thee Abide With Me".
(F) In Loving Memory of Alexander RIDDELL, Beloved
Husband of Beatrice and Father
of Peter and Dawn. D. 27th. July 1969 aged 65 years. "Ever Remembered".
In Loving Memory of Anne MANSFIELD nee RIDDELL, Dearly Loved Mother of George,
In Loving Memory of Henry RIDDELL, Beloved Husband of Hope, Loved Father of Ross,
Daria/Diana ? & Susan. 26-6-1905 - 24-3-1978. "At Rest".
(E) RIDDELL. In Loving Memory of Beatrice Eve RIDDELL,
Beloved Wife of Alexander
& Mother of Peter and Dawn. D. 3rd. July 1981, aged 72. "Ever Remembered."
(D) In Loving Memory of George, Dearly Loved Husband
of Elizabeth Georgina RIDDELL.
Died July 11th. 1927 aged 77 years. "To Live in the Hearts of Those we Love, is Not to Die".
(C) In Loving Memory of Lillian Davinia, Dearly
Loved Wife of Henry Thomas BATES and
Loved Mother of Stanley and Eleanor, who Departed this Life 15-12-35.
(B) Sacred to the Memory of Marie KING, Died 19-9-25. "A Patient Sufferer at Rest".
(A) Sacred to the Memory of Elizabeth Marsdon BEDGOOD.
Born 4-5-1837. Died 13-7-1925.
"He Givith His Beloved Sleep".
(Plaque) In Loving Memory of Jocelyn (Dolly) Danby
KEMPTHORNE. 1924-1995. "The Lord
is My Shepherd".
In Loving Memory of Charles SPENCER 18-6-1912,
9-9-88. Myra 24-19-1918 4-10-1995.
Dearly Loved Mother and Father of Yvonne, Miriam and Kenneth. "Safe in the Arms of Jesus."
Dorothy (Tommy) LUCY, nee HAWKINS. 1915 - 1996. Loved Mother of John and Diana.
(1) In Loving Memory of Allan THOMPSON. d. 10-8-1976.
& Norma Vivien THOMPSON.
(2) In Loving memory of Alan Angus PARDOE 1907
- 1981 & Thomas Allan PARDOE
d. 17-11-1982 aged 29 years.
(3) In Loving Memory of William Thomas GRAVESON.d. 9-8-78.
(4) In Loving Memory of Edward MURPHY. d. June
1949 aged 77. Husband of Edith Lucy
MURPHY. d.Nov. 1966 aged 81. Mother of Edward Leslie MURPHY mm Dunkirk 1940,
Royal Scots Fus. d. Sept. 1981 aged 76, Husband of Ada MURPHY d. Nov. 1981 aged 79.
"Together in Godís Care".
(5) Janice RILEY. 1943-1981. Beloved Wife of Colin
and Loving Mother of Scott,
Natasha. " Gone But Not Forgotten."
(6) In Loving Memory of Paula Marie KENDALL 7-1-68
30-12-86. Daughter of Sheryl and the
(7) In Loving Memory of Robert Vivian KENDALL. 1941 - 1980.
(8) In Treasure Memory of Francis (Frankie) BORELAND.30-9-1918
20-8-1983. Beloved Wife
of Keith and Precious Mother of Marjorie, Gillian, Wendy & Sandy. "My Spirit Rejoices in God
(9) In Memory of Geoffrey Arnott TURNER. 32st. May 1916 - 6th. Oct 1976
(11) In Memory of Robin Margaret GROSS 1942-1982.
Loved Wife of Michael and Wonderful
Mother of Julien, Kirsty, Nicholas & Martin.
(12) Betty BURTAN. 30-6-83. Remembered with Much Love.
(13) Samuel WHITTINGHAM Dear Husband of Laura 1904-1987.
Dear Wife of Samuel 1906-1986.
(14) In Loving memory of Ron PERRY. d. 17-7-83 aged 42 years.
(15) In Memory of Sidney Peakman GOODSON 558919,
35th. Battalion, 3rd. Div. Loving
Husband of Winifred and Father of Christopher. d. 21-8-84 aged 70 years. And Winifred
GOODSON d. 20-3-95 aged 87 years.
(17) In Loving Memory of Henry Whitaker MARTIN.
Husband of Nellie. Father of Elizabeth,
Bruce & Alex. d. 7-1-85 aged 72.
(18) In Memory of Audrey NEEDHAM Dearly Loved of
Doctor Peter NEEDHAM and Loving
Mother of Penny, Cynthia and Christopher. b. Sunderland, Eng. 25-11-1922. d. Auckland 27-1-85.
(Plaque says: "Audrey NEEDHAM 2110889 WAI 1939-45 d. 27-1-85 aged 62 years."
(20) " Blackie". In loving Memory of
Sylvester Ralph BLACKWELL b. Waihi 6-9-1903. d.
(21) In Loving Memory of Doris Lillian SPRIGGS.
Mother of Gillian & Andrew . d. 4-7-85 aged
(22) In Loving Memory of Emily May BROWN. d. 8th.
June Ď85 aged 85. Willis Spencer BROWN
d. 8-12-88 aged 86 years.
(23) Remembered Always. Marylin ROWSELL 1948 -
1986. Beloved Wife of Peter and Loving Mother
of Keryn and Stephani.
(24) In Loving Memory of Jack Geary OATES. 22-11-1925
23-12-1987. Much Loved Husband of
Barbara and Father of Sandra, Vicky and Donald. "The Peace of God Passeth all Understanding".
(25) In Loving Memory of Thomas Clifford SWALLOW.
Beloved Husband of Rona. Loved Father
of Christine & Lynne. (Plaque says: T.C.SWALLOW 40260 1939-45 Flight Sergeant RNZAF. d.
30-4-1991 aged 74 years.
(26) In Memory of Eileen Balmar BUCKLETON, Wife of Robert, Mother of Judithann. 1908 - 1988.
(27) Edward James WARD. 2-6-1902. 28-6-1992. (Suffolk,
U.K) Much Loved Husband of Jenny.
"Blessed are the Pure in Heart".
(29) Ray Henry MARTIN, 31-8-30 1-1-89 Dearly Loved
Husband of Lesley and Much Loved
Father of Wayne and Karen.
(30) Gus and ? MAIDEN (No Plaque)
(31) In Loving Memory of Joanna Dale BOYD. b. Waihi
17-1-68. Died Spain 19-7-89 aged 21
years. Dearly Loved Daughter of Jeanette and Giles. Loved sister of Karen-Lee and Richard.
"To Know Her was to Love Her".
(35) In Loving memory of Frederick Craig Martin RENNER. b. 17-4-1901.
d. 31-12-1989. Inga Mary Grace RENNER. b. 18-1-1917.
d. 31-5-1996. Loved Parents of Ross
(36) To the Fond Memory of Lt. William Mervyn MITCHELL
M.B.E. b. 4-4-1913 . d. 19-4-1997.
Rosemary MITCHELL, b. 25-2-1948, d. 2-8-89. Ethel Emily MITCHELL. 13-2-1916 d. 25-6-94.
Beth Adele MITCHELL, b. 2-4-1955 d. 31-7-1995.
(37) "Bobbie" WALLING. (No Plaque)
(39) Malcolm WALLING. (No Plaque)
(41) In Loving Memory of Jan Hamilton HUTCHINGS.
Loved Husband of Iris,
Loved Father of
Robyn, Averill, Diana CAVELL, Aayden & Megan. Died 10-11-89 aged 75 years.
(42) In Loving Memory of Winifred Teresa PRIGG.
b. 23-6-1917 d. 8-3-1994. March 1994. And
her Husband, Alfred Charles PRIGG b. 5-3-1916. d. 11-11-1995.
(?) In Memory of Our Loved Ones. Gladys V. CORDEN
(HUSS) 1906-1988. Thomas George
CORDEN 1910-1969. and their son Micheal John, aged 23 years. 1933-1957. RAF England.
(?) Angus Gordon MARTIN. 22-4-1934 19-6-1995. Loved
Husband of Jean. Father of Alan,
Julie and Shona.
(To Left of Mower Shed)
(1) Henry EDMONDS.
(3) Edward Thurso EDMONDS.
(4) Arthur EDMONDS.
(5) Leo CRULLER
(6) James Milne BOYD.
(7) Sgt. R. BRADSHAW.
(8) Richard Huett DALTON.
(10) Kate Flora CLEAVE.
(11) Robert Samuel CLEAVE. Robert Fuller CLEAVE
(12) Samuel CLEAVE.
(13) Robert Terence CLEAVE.
(15) Hori Kemara Te Pakira.
(16) Mary CLEAVE
(17) James Arney CLEAVE.
(22) Maria William KEMP. Alfed Ernest KEMP.
(23) James KEMP.
(24) Charlotte KEMP.
(25) Sophia KEMP.
(26) Alan KEMP.
(27) Charlotte KEMP.
(28) Gertrude Matilda KEMP.
(29) Julia Adele BLACK and Gerald BLACK.
(30) Charlotte Mary BLACK.
(31) William SKUDDER. Agnes SKUDDER, Evelyn Mina SKUDDER,
Ronald Neil SKUDDER.
(32) Thomas Charles SKUDDER and Eva Jane SKUDDER.
(33) Captain Henry EASTGATE.
(36) Dory KEMP and Alfred Ernest KEMP.
(37) Francis Gertrude APPLETON.
(a) Elizabeth Marsdon BEDGOOD.
(b) Marie KING.
(c) Lilian Davina BATES.
(d) George RIDDELL.
(e) Beatrice Eve RIDDELL.
(f) Alexander RIDDELL, Anne MANSFIELD, Henry RIDDELL,
Beatrice Eve RIDDELL.
(g) Elizabeth Georgina RIDDELL.
(h) John RIDDELL.
(i) John T. HENDERSON.
(j) Tony ZIVKOVICH.
(k) Karlo KLINAK. Joyce KLINAK.
(l) LITTLE. George.
(m) Bridget Ann HART.
(o) John Ewing Dixon ABBOTT.
(p) Walter FULLER. Mary Ann FULLER.
(q) William G. TUBBS.
(r) Christina E. TUBBS.
(s) Linda KNIGHT.
(t) E.D.D. MILLER
(u) Ida MEMBREY.
(v) Jemima Simpson FULLER.
(w) Caroline A. LITTLE. Edward Selby LITTLE Jnr. Jean LITTLE.
(x) Edward Selby LITTLE/ Sheila DAVORD ?
(y) Amelia Gladys LITTLE.
(z) William James HAWKINGS.
ASH BERM "B".
(2) In Loving Memory of Russell HOWELL. 14 July 1931 - 30 March 1995.
(6) In Loving memory of Lin K. WILLIAMS. 1914 - 1995. Special Son & Brother.
(7) Phyliss Irene CROWTHER. d. 23 April 1993.
(8) In Loving memory of Doris Ethel WILLIAMS, "Aunty
Dot". 1924-1997. Dearest Daughter
(9) In Loving Memory of John Colin (JACK) TAYLOR
14th. May 1926 -9th. Dec. 1994.
Dearly Loved Husband of Audrey. Loved Father of Warren & Anne.
(10) Rosemary Anne COONEY. d. 6-2-1996.
(17) In Loving Memory of M.E.C. (Molly) KINGSTON.
3-9-1903. 13-8-1993. & Her Husband
Douglas WHITTON KINGSTON. 16-10-1904, 12-6-1994. Loved Parents of Donald & Richard.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids