CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Chamber of Commerce was formed on May 18th. 1910, at a
Meeting held in the "Waitemata Post' Hall (formerly Oddfellows Hall) in
Clarence St. Mr John HENDERSON, Grocer, occupied the Chair pro tem.,
and Mr. BECKETT, of the 'Post' Staff, acted as
Secretary to the Meeting.
The first Members enrolling at this Meeting were
Messrs. R. PARNHAM, J. WALKER, H.O.WILES, L. STEWARD, J. HENDERSON, D. J. MORGAN,
S. G. VAILE, T. WAKE, W. STONE, J. McGREGOR,
In 1923 the Executive was :
President F. HELDT Esq., Vice President J.P.P. CLOUSTON Esq., Committee: Messrs.
W. MARKS, T. WALSH, E. CARDY,
J. KING, G. MINCHIN, A. McMURRAY, and J. JOHNSON. Secretary was
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids