|Antigo, Wisconsin Genealogy Gopher|
|City of Antigo and Langlade County, Wisconsin Genealogical Research Sources|
|Home > Civil Towns > Ainsworth|
Old frame and New brick school buildings.
Ainsworth District No. 3 (Pearson)
The history of this district, No. 3, Town of Ainsworth, began when the Keshena Improvement Company put in the dam on the Wolf River. The work was superintended by Thomas Ainsworth, Sr., after whom this town is named. Phillip William Maqueney, called "Bogus Bill," and William Ainsworth were the first men who tended dam. Those who tended dam with Mr. Maqueney were Frank Ainsworth and Marice B. Whitehouse. "Bogus Bill" died in 1890.
Mr. Henry Harvey came in 1887 and tended dam with Fred Ainsworth. Those who tended dam with Mr. Harvey were John Ainsworth, Fred Ainsworth and Charley Ainsworth. The bulkhead of the dam went out three times already and the north wing went out in 1920 and was repaired the same year.
Mr. Buckstaff was the first white settler here. He camped during the winter and cleared some land and planted potatoes in the summer, where Mrs. Craig's house stands. The house in now used for a store in which they sell sweets, such as candy, pop and others. James Magee was the next settler. He cleared the land where Henry Shadick lives and camped there.
John and Henry Seaman and Charles Fergerson were next settlers and lived where Fred Hartman lives. Mr. Sckoknecht came up in 1883 and bought the land from Seaman and Fergerson. Henry Seaman moved across the road and built the house which is still standing on Powell's field. John Seaman and Charles Fergerson moved out of the county. J. Pearson Hughes, after whom Pearson is named, came in 1894 and built the house in which Arthur Monnette lives and keeps a post office and a store. Alexander Henry lived with him. Mr. Hoffman was the first mail carrier.
The first road came from Pence Lake and went through this district and joined a military road in the Arbutus district.
Oscar Seaman was the first boy born in this district. He was born in 1886. Elsie Sckoknecht was the first girl and was born in 1887. The first school house was built in 1885 between Sam Preston's and John Powell's land. Miss Nell Reader was the first teacher and Miss Jane Reader was the second teacher.
Frank and Rose Seaman and Edith Hughes were the first pupils. The first graduates were Elsie Sckoknecht and Allie Nixon.
The second school house was built in 1891.
The third school house was built in 1916 on the same grounds as the second one was built.
When J.P. Hughes moved away Alexander Henry kept the post office and store. He was married to Mrs. Hughes' sister at the Hughes home. This was the first wedding in this district. When Mr. Nixon and family came they moved into Mr. Henry's house. Alexander Henry moved the post office and store to the place where Henry Shadick lives.
After a while Will Spencer kept the post office across the road from H. Shadick. Later Sam Preston kept the post office until the house burned down. Then they moved it to Graves' house where Nick Thorn lives. It was moved to the Langlade Lumber Company store where it has been ever since.
In 1894 the new road was built.
John Monnette owned the first automobile in this district and Powells owned the second. There are six cars in the district now.
We had a Civil War veteran. His name was Russel Smith. He lived, died and was buried here.
The boys who fought in the World War are Leon and Chester Preston and Theodore Monnot. Our Gold Star heroes were Leon Preston and Theodore Monnot.
The first cemetery was built on Fred Hartman's land.
The first cheese factory was built in 1919 and was kept by Reinhart Roeder. The telephones were put in in 1915 and a majority of the people have one. The first silo was built in 1914 by Fred Hartman. They have 4 silos already. The chief occupation is lumbering. The camps are chiefly composed of a cook shanty which is large and the cooking and eating are done there. A sleeping shanty with bunks along the wall on which the men sleep. There is one or two large barns and sometimes a blacksmith shop. There is also an office in which the business is carried on. During the winter of 1920 and 1921 there were seven camps here.
Published in Dessureau's 1922 "History of Langlade County..."
The first historical event of importance in this district was the construction of the Wolf river dam, erected by the Keshena Improvement Company in 1869. Thomas Ainsworth, had charge of construction of this dam. P. Williams Maginey often termed "Bogus Bill" was the first dam tender. Buckstaff Brothers of Oshkosh had a camp on Craig's corner in this district in 1866. James Magee operated a camp on the site of the Henry Shadick residence, section 5.
The first permanent settlers in this district were Henry and John Seeman who settled in the district in March, 1883. Charles Ferguson came at the same time. Joseph Schoknecht settled on section 3, Township 33, Range 12 East, in July, 1883. Following him J. Pearson Hughes came in 1884 from Oshkosh, Wis., to regain his health. Henry Harvey and Charles Ainsworth followed, both coming from Shawano. The latter settled on section 9. Alexander Henry, Fred Hoffman, Albert Nixon, Sim Graves and Samuel Preston all were early settlers coming shortly after the first arrivals.
Henry Seeman and J. Pearson Hughes erected the first log school house on section 3. It was built in 1886. Edith Hughes and Rose and Frank Seeman were the first pupils. Early teachers were Louisa Romeis, Jane Reader, nellie Reader and Mrs. J. Pearson Hughes. In 1891 a frame school replaced the log structure, being erected on section 10. It was in use until 1916 when a brick school was erected on the same site at a cost of $5,500. The old frame school house was moved to the Cloverdale district where George Mathison remodeled it for a store. The members of the school board when the frame school of 1891 was erected were Joseph Schoknecht, Treasurer; J. Pearson Hughes, Clerk and Robert Armstrong, Director. The 1921-22 officials were Fred Hartman, Treasurer; John Aird, Clerk; August Kussman, Director. The 1921-22 teacher was Vera Young.
J. Pearson Hughes was the first storekeeper and postmaster at Pearson village, which was named by him. The store was a typical crossroads place. Albert Nixon operated the first hotel on section 9. J.P. Hughes ran a boarding house before then.
Oscar Seeman was the first boy and Elsie Schoknecht was the first girl born in the district. She was also the first woman to vote in the district, at a general election.
Sim Graves operated a saw mill on section 4 from 1905 to 1907, when it was moved away. The land was purchased by the Paine Lumber Company of Oshkosh, Wis.
The first and only cheese factory was erected on section 4 in 1919 by R. Roeder.
Telephone service was brought into the district in 1915 by the Military Road Telephone Company.
Fred Hartman erected the first silo in the district. There are now four silos in the district.
The town cemetery is located on section 3, an acre of land having been purchased for that purpose from Joseph Schoknecht.
The Langlade Lumber Company, successor to the Paine Lumber Company, have extensive holdings in the district. They have brought in new settlers, through their cut over land sales.
The Post Office has been moved frequently since J. Pearson Hughes opened it, on section 9. Other postmasters were Alexander Henry, section 9; William Spencer, section 9; Samuel Preston, section 9, (it burned when he was in charge). It was then located on section 4. Other postmasters were Annie Monette, George Thrasher, Alonzo Bunten and George Mathison.
The Pearson district has a progressive population.
Ainsworth District No. 4 (Arbutus Hill)
The first school district was organized by the town of Price, as the original four townships comprising the town of Langlade were then included in the territory of the town of Price. This was about 1882.
The school was first taught by Mike Heffner. In 1884 Jane Reader taught. The first school officers were Mary Learned, Clerk; H.B. Poler, Director; J.D. Poler, Treasurer, who has been Treasurer ever since.
In 1885(?) the school district was re-plotted when the Town of Ainsworth was set off.
The first school house was a red frame building built on the present site. In 1905 the old school was destroyed by fire. A year elapsed before building the present school, a white frame building situated on a hill. The school yard contains one acre. It got the name of Arbutus Hill from the arbutus growing near it.
In 1915(?) the district was reset by the county board of education. Sections three and four, the east one half of the north east one fourth of Section nine, the east one half of the south east one fourth of Section nine and Section ten, eleven, and fifteen of township thirty-four north of range twelve was taken from this district and given to form a part of the newly formed district number 7 (Swamp Creek).
One half of section thirty-five and section thirty-four north of range twelve east, section one, two, twelve of township, thirty-three north of range twelve east were taken from district number three of Ainsworth (Pearson) and given to district number four (Arbutus Hill). The district now contains 16 sections and is valued at $139,283.
Little is known of the early history because all records have been destroyed and most of the old pioneers are gone.
The largest enrollment was in 1913 being twenty-six. The present enrollment of twenty-four boys and eight girls.
the present school officers are: Clerk, John Harvey; Director, Andrew Smith; Treasurer, James D. Poler.
The country around the school is quite thickly wooded and sparsely populated. The land is rolling.
The first family in the district was the Learned family.
There are nine families in the district.
The present teacher is Miss Frances Hesseler.
Published in the Daily Journal, June 10, 1921
Published in the Farmers Journal, June 14, 1921
By Vyrl Wilcox
In 1860 Hiram Poler, the first white settler came to this district. He came from New York; then he came up the Wisconsin River. From there he went to Mackville, near Eagle River, where he lived for awhile. Then he walked down to Pickerel Creek, an outlet of Pickerel Lake. He settled on a tract of land beside the river which is most popularly known as the old "Hi" Poler place, which is now know as the Wilcox farm. After he came to Pickerel Creek he married a squaw by the name of Audedowcome-go-quay. They had ten children, of which there were seven boys and three girls. The names of the boys were Barney, James, Giles, George, John, Andrew and Henry, and the girls were Emma Murdock, Sarah Goldburg and Febbey Poler. Hiram Poler died in 1908. He is buried on his farm.
The second settler was Dave Getchel, who came from Maine. He settled on what is now known as the Charles Gravitter farm. He also married a squaw and had three children of which there were two boys and one girl.
They did not go to town very often but when they did go they went to Shawano with wagons. It took them five days if they had good luck and six or seven days most other times. When they went they would buy maple sugar and venison and trade them for their groceries. They planted a few potatoes and killed wild meat and fished in the rivers around them for a living.
They got their mail about every six months, but they did not get papers only when travelers went by and left one that was about a year old.
About this time Charles Learned came to this wild and unknown country. He settled on a farm about two miles from the old Poler place. He married a white woman and had three children. There were two boys and one girl. Mr. Learned died quite a few years ago and Mrs. Learned still lives on the farm with her sons and daughter and son-in-law.
In 1878 there were not many travelers here, and they were mostly loggers.
The first and nearest post office was at Langlade, twenty miles away. They had a stage that went from Shawano to Langlade.
The first school house was in Mr. Poler's house. The teacher was L. Monsfelt. The next school house stood in Mr. Poler's field and two elm trees stand there which mark the spot. The teacher's name was Mary Tourtillote. There was a little frame school house that stood some place around John Harvey's but it burned down. Then they built a white frame school house which still stands there.
In 1919 they built a red brick school house on the road to Lily. It is a large beautiful building with a large main room, two good sized halls. It has three stairways and a large furnace and play room.
Those who graduated from the eighth grade from this district were Clifford, Gertrude and Flora Harvey and Howard Wilcox.
The soldiers and sailors that left their homes to serve in the World War were William Murdock, Ben Murdock, Barney Poler, Andrew Smith, who were all sailors. The soldiers were Samuel Tomlin, Mrs. Learned's son-in-law and Peter Poler who died in France.
The settlers that live here now are John Harvey, J.A. Wilcox, Charles Wayzile, J.B. Skidmore, B. Skidmore, Charles Green, Lyman Jessey and families.
The Indians live on a tract of land near the Jittle dam on Pickerel Creek up further that the "Old Poler Place."
The chief industries of this district are logging and farming.
Published in Dessureau's 1922 "History of Langlade County..."
The pioneer citizens of this district were Charles A. Learned, H.B. Polar and David Getchell (who later moved to Langlade township, Elm Grove District).
H.B. Polar came into northern Wisconsin in 1861 and moved down the old Lake Superior trail from Lac Vieux Desert to the territory that later became Langlade County, but a short time later. He was one of Langlade County's most conspicuous pioneers. He lived with and among the Chippewa Indians, who revered and respected him. The chief occupation of this pioneer was that of a trader, woodsman, and later a proprietor of a so-called "stopping place." (See chapter on Taverns-Hotel-Stopping Places). Polar township was named in his memory. David Getchell, who came from Maine, is mentioned in the Elm Grove District. Charles Leonard became the first Ainsworth town chairman. He was active in Langlade township and Cleveland township affairs previously.
District No. 4 has long been the habitat of the Chippewa, who today lives within its borders. Many of them live in a primitive environment. "Old Blind Christ," a Chippewa Indian of advanced age lives nearby. He is reserved as are most of the Chippewa Indians hereabout. His name is John Pete and the story is related of how he became blind in an attempt to run from the authorities enforcing the peace and civil dignity of the district. Joseph Pete, a brother, fought in the Civil War.
The first school was known as the Polar School and was on the site of the present Arbutus school, section 34. It was a log building and was used a number of years. A frame building was erected and burned down in 1906. It was replaced by another frame structure which still stands, section 27, but is not used as a school. The brick school now is the district was built by Dallman & Hoffschmidt of Antigo. It is a splendid building, well equipped and a credit to the community.
The Chicago & Northwestern Railroad Company laid a spur track from Koepenick to Pearson and has done much to open this vicinity.
Lakes or Creeks in the district are: Pickerel Creek; Mosquito Creek, Dead Man's Lake, Sunken Lake, Hollister Lake and Mosquito Lake.
Loggers who have or are now operating: Fish Lumber Company crews, Kellogg Lumber & Mfg. Co., Langlade Lumber Co., Wittenberg Cedar Company and White Star Lumber Co., and Munsard & Perkins of Bowler.
There are about ten settlers in the district.
Early teachers were: Michael Hafner and Edith Buck. The 1921-22 teacher was Ione Preston. The 1921-22 school officials were: Lyman Jessey, Treasurer; John Harvey, Director and Frank Harvey, Clerk.
An Indian cemetery is located in the district and many of the Polar family are at rest in it. There H.B. Polar, the pioneer, James Polar and Barney Polar, who was charged with the murder of Henry Still, but was never captured for trial, are buried.
Ainsworth District No. 5 (Forestdale)
At the time when the history of this school district begins the settlers living here were few. On account of such a few children there had been no school previous to this time. When Mrs. F.A. Thorn moved here there were the required number of settlers and children then to maintain a school. The settlers living here were: Mr. Simeon Graves, Mr. Sam Preston, Mr. E. Nichels, Alexander Henry and Mr. F.A. Thorn.
By a petition of these people to the town board for the building of a school, a meeting was held at the home of Simeon Graves, July 5, 1897, for the purpose of discussing the subject. At this meeting the following school officers were elected: Clerk, Simeon Graves; Treasurer, Sam Preston; Director, Emily Nichels.
At a special meeting held July 16, 1897, it was motioned and seconded to lease one-half acre of land from Sam Preston in the S.E. 1/4 of the N.E. 1/4 of the S.E. 1/4 of Section 29, Township 33, Range 22. It was also voted that a school house twenty feet long and sixteen feet wide and nine feet from floor to ceiling and having three windows on east and west side, was to be built. It was constructed of logs.
Each man worked one day without pay in building the school house in order to lessen the cost of building. All the remaining part of the work was left to Alexander Henry at $1.50 a day. The school house was completed in time to commence school in the fall.
The first day of school in the fall of 1897 opened with Miss Edith Hughes as teacher and an attendance of all children of school age in the district.
The surrounding country at that time was thickly covered with forests. The places of travel were merely paths just wide enough for a wagon to pass.
These settlers living here obtained their land as homesteads. Their chief occupations were hunting, fishing and farming.
The farming was done on a small scales as only a few acres of land had been cleared by each homesteader. During the winter logging camps were found in different parts of the country cutting down the large pine trees.
During the year 1901 Mrs. Sam Preston sold his land to John Newell. In the year of 1902, Mr. Simeon Graves sold his land to Mr. Frank Hubbard.
They improved the district by clearing the land and farming. John Newell built a mill and sawed lumber for the people living in the district in that way helping the people clear their land, buy lumber and sell logs.
Previous to the year 1906, this district belonged to the town of Langlade. During that year it became part of the town of Ainsworth.
(unreadable) Hubbard sold eighty acres of land to Mr. Alvin Richter. During the year of 1906, Mr. Wm. Grams came here and Mr. Frank Hubbard moved away.
A special meeting called for by the school clerk on Feb. 15, 1908 was held for the purpose of building a new school house. It was motioned and seconded to build this school house and buy another one-half acre of land. So the total area of the school ground is at present one acre.
The new school house was completed for the school term of 1910. The cost of building it was $1,800.
The old log school, which is now nineteen years old, is being used as a wood shed.
The country has been improved and there are state aid roads throughout the district.
In 1914 a mill which was built by Gill & Dawley Lumber Company helped to improve the district by helping the logger to sell his logs and have nearer transportation of same. The mill is closed down at present.
The population of the district is still very small, but it is still trying to improve itself and the school.
The people living here at present are: Mrs. Wm. Grams, Mr. Wm. Culver, Mr. Frank Thorn, and Mrs. Arthur Erb.
Published in Dessureau's 1922 "History of Langlade County..."
This district has but four settlers, Frank A. Thorn family, Wm. Grames, William Vorass and Charles Franks. It is heavily timbered, lumbering, logging and agriculture being the chief occupations of the settlers.
Nicholas Preston homesteaded the southeast quarter of section 29. He was followed by Sim Graves, who also settled on section 29. Frank A. Thorn and family came into the district in 1899 and settled on section 27. E.C. Nichols settled on section 27 (NW 1/4).
The first school was erected on section 29 and was used for many years until the frame structure was built in 1905. Early teachers were Edith Hughes, Dora Berendson, Lena Arentsen, Francis McBain, Francis LaVeque and Nettie Hanson. The first teacher in the frame school was Minnie Brandow. The last teacher was Olga Grames. School has been discontinued because there are no children of school age.
The Langlade Lumber Company store and headquarters are located near this district on section 5. They moved their headquarters into the district from Bass Lake, Upham township in 1921. The company store was purchased from Hale, Mylrea Lumber Company in 1916.
Ainsworth District No. 6 (Cloverdale)
The first settler of this district was Wesley Spencer. He homesteaded a piece of land along the Hunting river of forty acres, in the year 1896.
The next setters were John Powell and Bun Powell. They bough land in 1907. It was in this year that a meeting was held and school officers were elected. A teacher was hired for the coming year. Kate Doucette was the first teacher in this district. School was held in a room of John Powell's house. There were six children attending school then. The following year a school house was built.
The people made their living by farming and working on town roads in the summer and logging in the winter.
In the year 1912 a saw mill was built by Tillman Arrand. It helped the settlers a great deal because they could get work near at home, and also get lumber for building.
The settlers had improved their farms and more were thinking of buying when they were obliged to sell their farms to the Improvement Company. This company intended to flood all the land on the banks of the Hunting River and build a large dam. This reservoir was to supply water power for running mills etc.
However, it was decided later that it would be too expensive , and the land is being sold again. Some of the people bought their farms back again and others moved to other places.
There are now only three families in this district who own land. Others are renting.
A year ago a railroad was built, and a train has been running daily. This is a great benefit to the farmers as they can log their timber and thus clear their land.
The chief occupations at present are logging and farming.
There are thirteen families living in the district, and twenty-six children attending school now.
Published in the Daily Journal January 16, 1922
By Peter Gerow
Langlade County is situated in the north-eastern, part of Wisconsin, bound on the north by Oneida and Forest Counties; on the east by Oconto County; on the south by Marathon and Shawano Counties and on the west by Lincoln County.
Within Langlade County is the town of Ainsworth, named after Mr. Ainsworth who owned the first store. The town is bounded on the north by Forest County, on the east by Forest County and Town of Langlade, on the south by Town of Price and on the west by Towns of Elcho and Upham.
Ainsworth contains two townships. In the central part of the southern one is the Cloverdale district No. 6, about which we are writing our histories.
There are many fine lakes and beautiful streams within our town, which are used for fishing and make fine summer homes.
Our district is drained by the Wolf and Hunting Rivers, whose waters are used for driving logs.
Millions of feet of lumber are being cut annually and the great forests of early days are being converted into farms. Much of this region is sandy with an underlying layer of some kinds of rocks, which makes a fertile soil, favorable for the growth of cereals and vegetables. Therefore as lumbering declines dairying takes its place.
Many animals are still found and some which are trapped for fur are wolves, black bear, fox, muskrats and mink. Deer in large numbers are found, while waterfowls of all kinds are abundant in the lakes which furnish abundant sport.
Grasses cover the open areas where forests have been cut away and berries and nuts grow wild in all open spaces. These furnish a source of profit.
The Chippewa Indians lived in Pearson and all the above natural resources helped them to make their home here. They camped where the Wolf and Hunting Rivers met, for this furnished easy traveling and abundant food within reach.
"Hi" Polar, a white man, came to Pearson to escape the Civil War draft. He married a Chippewa squaw and had six sons. He shipped goods down the Wolf River to Green Bay.
His son, Jim Polar, was worth from fifty to sixty thousand dollars to his own credit. Jim Polar owned a farm near Pickerel Creek and reserved an Indian cemetery there for the tribe Indians when the Improvement Company bought the land for the construction of a dam and water power.
Their chief food was rice and meat. The rice they picked on the rivers. They placed a piece of canvas on the bottom of the canoe and hit the rice with a paddle which fell into the canoe. Then they built a fire in the sand and placed a piece of screen at the bottom of the fire so the flames will go through the screen and the rice could not fall in the fire. They then poured the rice on the screen to burn off the shell.
The white people slowly came in and it was then necessary to have some education, so Mrs. Archie Spencer taught Jim Polar's sons in a school called the Polar School at the Arbutus Hill District.
Joe Pete, John Pete and Curly Jack were half-breeds and brothers.
Joe Pete was a great Indian and fought in the Civil War.
John Pete worked in company with "Hi" Polar. He was blinded by a branch and is nicknamed "Blind Christ." He is still living.
Curly Jack made a kind of an Indian village where Mr. Arrand afterward had his mill, on Goose Island. He died there and the other Indians left. About three years after his death some of his boys came back there to live and built homes there of logs.
John Powell and his son, "Bun" Powell, were the next settlers. Then Columbus Spencer came and married one of Powell's daughters. They had a school at John Powell's home.
Billy Mericals people homesteaded Mike DeBroux farm.
There was a floating bridge near Shadicks on the Wolf River, but when the flood came it was washed out.
About this time Mr. Arrand built a mill on Goose Island and had a store for the men that worked for him.
Mr. Gerow and Mr. Roberts came to work for Arrand. The former drove team for Arrand and hauled supplies from Antigo.
The district then built a school house by "Bun" Powells.
Shortly after Mr. Shadick, Mr. DeBroux and Mr. W. Spencer came here to settle. Mr. Shadick built a house where he now lives. Mr. DeBroux built the house across the road from Skinners. Spencer built the house of Mr. Hewitts.
People slowly strung in and as this was a good location and near Mr. Arrand's mill small farms were cleared and cultivated.
Land owned by Langlade Realty, Paine and other small lumber companies was bought by the Improvement Company for the construction of a huge reservoir, but as this plan failed the land was resold to "Paine and Mylrea Company" and then to the Langlade Lumber Company.
Since the last Company had taken foothold the population of this town increased to 1,200 people, the total wealth, including land and lumber and personal property amounts to $756.00, the C. & N. W. branch railway leads in from the main line and state aid and town roads have been put in.
The post office has been moved from what formally was Pearson in our district and a new road and telephone line put through.
Antigo is the oldest city of our county and still serves as the principal trading post.
Published in Dessureau's 1922 "History of Langlade County..."
In the region where the Hunting River joins with the Wolf River in a journey on to the St. Lawrence is a district known to the school children as the Clover Dale. Its early settlers were: John Powell, "Uncle West" Spencer, Columbus Spencer, B.S. Powell and Tillman Arrand. The district is not densely populated, but, because of recent extensive logging operations, has become settled.
A Catholic church was erected in 1919 in the district. The land for this church was donated by Oliver Shadick, Sr.
The Langlade Lumber Company has extensive logging operations in this vicinity. Their machine shop, general store operated by F.R. Cleveland and the Langlade Hotel, run by William Zerrener, are all located in Clover Dale. George Mathison is the Pearson postmaster. He ahs a store which he runs in conjunction with the post office. Oliver Shadick, Jr., conducts a soft drink parlor in this district.
The present Clover Dale School was erected in 1909. It is located on section 5, township 33, Range 12 East.
Ainsworth District No. 7, (Swamp Creek)
Swamp Creek District is sparsely settled. The settlers are Charles Kreger, Wallace Fryer, the Brennerman family, George Maloney, Frank Slaboch, William Tomlin and Joseph Schacher. E.S. Tradewell logged extensively in the district for many years until 1921. He also conducted a general store while engaged in logging. The school house, was erected by the Charles W. Fish Lumber Company. The first teacher was Miss Lola Mills. Mrs. Wallace Fryer is the present teacher. The 1921-1922 school officials were: Frank Slobach, Treasurer; Mrs. Charles Krueger, Clerk and Wallace Fryer, Director.
Web Site TOC
E-mail the Webmaster
All Rights Reserved.
Census Records | Vital Records | Family Trees & Communities | Immigration Records | Military Records Directories & Member Lists | Family & Local Histories | Newspapers & Periodicals | Court, Land & Probate | Finding Aids