Ancestors of Allan Maxwell Cooper
This page is dedicated Allan Maxwell Cooper and all his ancestors.
Allan Maxwell Cooper married Eva Bain (1921 in London). Their daughter Pauline Maxwell Cooper married George Derrick Coates.
Pauline Maxwell Cooper
Joseph and Mary Emma Ebsworth were relatively well known in their time. Born and married in London they moved to Edinburgh about 1826. They had 5 children in London and 5 more in Scotland; however only 3 survived their mother's death in 1881. Joseph and Mary Emma were both involved in drama authorship. Joseph was also a renowned singer and performer (he was also an accomplished linguist and amateur artist).
Joseph Woodfall Ebsworth (a son of Joseph and Mary Emma) continued the work of his parents and compiled several volumes of early english / scottish songs.
- 1931 - William Maxwell Cooper passes away in Newington, Midlothian.
- 1921 - Allan Maxwell Cooper marries Eva Frances Bain in London.
- 1909 - George Henry Ebsworth passes away.
- 1897 - Allan Maxwell Cooper born in Edinburgh.
- 1895 - William M. Cooper marries Isabella J. A. Ebsworth in Edinburgh.
- 1881 - Mary Emma (Fairbrother) Ebsworth passes away in London.
- 1879 - Maria Couper (Drummond) Ebsworth passes away.
- 1872 - Isabella Julia Alberta Ebsworth born in Edinburgh.
- 1868 - George Henry Ebsworth marries Maria Drummond in Edinburgh.
- 1868 - Joseph Ebsworth passes away in Edinburgh.
- 1864 - William Maxwell Cooper born in Glasgow.
- 1861 - John Cooper marries Helen Thomson in Edinburgh.
- 1841 - Robert Fairbrother passes away in London.
- 1839 - Helen Thomson born in Anstruther, Fife.
- 1838 - George Henry Ebsworth born in Edinburgh.
- 1838 - John Thomson marries Ann Smith in Anstruther, Fife.
- 1829 - Maria Couper Drummond born in Edinburgh.
- 1821 - John Cooper born in Edinburgh.
- 1820 - William Cooper marries Wilhelmina Johnson in Edinburgh.
- 1818 - John Thomson born in Anstruther, Fife.
- 1817 - Joseph Ebsworth marries Mary Emma Fairbrother in London.
- 1815 - Ann Smith born in Anstruther, Fife.
- 1814 - James Drummond marries Isabella Borthwick in Edinburgh.
- 1800 - Wilhelmina Johnson born in Bo'ness (near Edinburgh).
- 1794 - Mary Emma Fairbrother born in London.
- 1788 - William Johnson marries Elizabeth Hay in Bo'ness (parents of Wilhelmina Johnson).
- 1788 - Joseph Ebsworth born in London.
- Proclamation of banns for James Drummond and Isobella Borthwick (have copy).
- Photocopy of Birth certificate for Allan Maxwell Cooper (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Birth certificate for William Maxwell Cooper (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Birth certificate for Isabella Ebsworth (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Marriage certificate for G. Henry Ebsworth and Maria Drummond (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Marriage certificate for John Cooper and Helen Thomson (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Marriage certificate for William Cooper and Isabella Ebsworth (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Death certificate for George Henry Ebsworth (from Scotland's people).
- Photocopy of Death certificate for Maria Ebsworth (from Scotland's people).
- Death Certificate for Robert Fairbrother (1841) - however stated occupation is undertaker which is odd
To Do list
- Locate birth, marriage and death dates and parents for William Cooper.
- Locate parents for John Thomson and Ann Smith (Anstruther).
This page belongs to andy coates who can be contacted @ hotmail as "andycoates99"
Filename: cooper.html, last modified: 15 Aug 2006.