William J. Graham
William J. Graham, John and Nancy's first, was born January 12, 1832 in Fulton
County, Kentucky where he lived until his death in 1901. He married Virginia
Helen Polsgrove on July 24, 1858. She was born October 5, 1840 in Obion
County, Tennessee. They raised their family on a farm near the State Line Road
about six miles west of Fulton County, Kentucky, three miles east of Jordan,
- John Graham 1859-1859
- Ellen Graham (Feb., 1861-May, 1921) married Robert Watson.
They made their home in West Plains, Missouri. No children.
- H.J. Graham (1863-1865)
- Marth E. Graham (1866-1867)
- Stonewall Graham (1868-1930?) (May have lived and died in
- William Hatsel Graham (1869-1946) Died in West Plains, Missouri,
unmarried, at the home of his deceased sister, Ellen.
- Rose Lee Graham (1871-1925) married Marshall (Dutch) Bondurant
- Willie Bondurant (1892-1965) m. Vergie Davis
- Ima Bondurant (1894-1921)
- Virginia Bondurant, born Sept. 24, 1902, married Alvin Graham.
They lived in Cayce, KY.
- Lucretia Graham (Sept., 1873-1961) m. Jesse Diggs Chambers
- Walter Chambers (1897-1962) m. Majorie Rushton
- Raymond Chambers b. 1922 m. Herminia Andrade
- Ramona Lynn Chambers m. Geoffrey Stewart
- Juanita Joyce Chambers
- Walter Chambers
- James Edward Chambers
- Wille Chambers
- Jesse Diggs Chambers child #3
- Jesse Diggs Chambers child #4
- Katy Lee Chambers m1. Oscar Leroy Butler
- Katy Lee Chambers m2. Glover Rodgers
- Guy Graham (1877- ?) Lived in Oklahoma, had children
- Mack Green Graham (1880- ?) Lived in Oklahoma, had children
- Virginia Graham (1883-1883)
Return to Williams's parents, John and Nancy Graham