20493 - Hollis Dwain "Andy" Anderson
Haplogroup:Haplogroup R1b - Not Yet Assigned to a Lineage
- Probably Duncan Anderson born about 1745 in Isle of Skye, Scotland
- Angus Anderson, b. 1768 Isle of Skye, Scotland; wife Katherine LNU (b 1770 Isle of Skye, Scotland).
- Daniel Anderson b 1795 Isle of Skye, Scotland; married Mary Elizabeth McLane (b. 1805 SC).
- Roderick Lane Anderson, b. 1830 Walton County, FL; married Margaret Elizabeth Ervin (b. 1835 Hinds County, MS).
- Angus Lane "Gus" Anderson, b. 1876 Livingston Parrish, LA; married Sarah Jane Broxson (b. 1877 GA).
- George Burvie Anderson born 1911 Walton County, Florida and married Dorothy Miller
- Hollis Dwain Anderson
- NOTES: Angus and brother, John, immigrated with their families to Richmond County, NC in 1801 (naturalized in 1813). Both families migrated to Walton County, FL in 1824. The Anderson's were among the first families to settle the Florida Panhandle. They followed Neill MacLennan, "The Pathfinder", also from Isle of Skye and NC, who had negotiated with Sam Story, Euchee Indian Chief, for land there. They were all farmers.