185354 - Donald Anderson, Sr.
Haplogroup:Haplogroup R1b - Lineage III
- John A. Anderson, Sr. born Ulster District, Tyrone County, Ireland and died February 15, 1849 Stark County, Ohio; married Susanna LNU in 1790 in Ireland, she born 1769 Ulster, Tyrone County, Ireland and died 1840 Stark County, Ohio; immigrated in 1812 to Pennsylvania with wife and children
- Andrew Anderson born 1804 Ulster District, Tyrone County, Ireland; married Mary Reader February 7, 1829 Stark County, Ohio; she born 1812 Pennsylvania and death date unknown but died between 1850 to 1860 in Census Center, Monroe County, Ohio; Andrew immigrated with his parents from Ireland in 1812 to Pennsylvania.
- Simeon Anderson born March 1846 Center, Monroe County, Ohio and died June 6, 1904 Pratt City, Jefferson County, Alabama; married Mary Virginia Fish January 27, 1873 West Alexandria, Washington County, Pennsylvania; she born December 1855 in Iowa and died August 12, 1922 Pratt City, Jefferson County, Alabama. Simeon served with the 7th West Virginia Infantry all four years of the war with his brothers Nathaniel and Joseph. Simeon was a miner. Mary's parents were from Virginia and they moved back to Virginia (West Virginia by 1860). The Fish family were farmers in Marshall, Virginia.
- George Simeon Anderson born August 30, 1875 Wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia and died March 27, 1936; buried Oakland Cemetery, Ensley, Alabama. He married Martha "Minnie" Elizabeth Taylor 1897 in Alabama; she born January 12, 1881 Bibb County, Alabama and died August 31, 1974 Memphis, Tennessee; buried Oakland Cemetery, Ensley, Alabama.
- Raymond Anderson born May 17, 1908 Pratt City, Jefferson, Birmingham, Alabama and died July 29, 1956 Kenner, Louisiana; buried Oakland Cemetery, Ensley, Alabama; married Nannie Mae Treadwell May 8, 1936 Fairfield, Alabama; she born November 14, 1911 Ashland, Clay County, Alabama and died December 5, 2003 Douglasville, Georgia; buried Ashland City Cemetery, Ashland, Alabama.