Descendants of Peter
Estella M. Brumbaugh is the daughter of
Florence Alverda Pumphrey and John Henry Brumbaugh.
She was born 4 August 1884 in Indiana.
She died 4 December 1960 at age 76 in Noble county, Indiana. She is buried at Salem Cemetery, Wilmot, Noble, Indiana.
- On 15 May 1905, at age 20, she married David S. Hunter,
who was age 38, in Noble county, Indiana.
He is the son of James H. Hunter and Mary.
He was born 28 August 1866 in Indiana. He died 25 August 1934 at age 67 in Noble county, Indiana.
On 27 August 1934, he was buried at Salem Cemetery, Wilmot, Noble, Indiana.
Children of Estella M. Brumbaugh and David S. Hunter:
- Hazel G. Hunter was born 23 March 1907 in Indiana.
- Walter R. Hunter was born 10 March 1909 in Indiana. He died 9 December 2004 at age 95 in Winona Lake, Kosciusko, Indiana.
He is buried at Oswego Cemetery, Kosciusko, Indiana.
- On 23 September 1930, at age 21, he married Willodene M. Hartman, who was age 24.
She is the daughter of Charles Franklin Hartman and Mary Anna McCreary.
She was born 15 August 1906 in Kosciusko county, Indiana. She died 27 August 1997 at age 91 in Winona Lake, Kosciusko, Indiana.
She is buried at Oswego Cemetery, Kosciusko, Indiana.
- Birth, Death and Burial from her
- Marriage from Indiana Marriages [Name: Estella M Brumbaugh; Spouse Name:
David S Hunter; Marriage Date: 15 May 1905; Marriage County: Noble; Source
Title 1: Noble County, Indiana; Source Title 2: Marriage Records 1900 -
1925; Source Title 3: Part I Index of Grooms Part II Index of Brides Com;
Book: 9; OS Page: 18].
- Birth, Death and Burial from his
- Death and Burial from his
[Hunter David, 59, died Saturday from a heart attack. Funeral was Monday
from the Wilmot Church. Burial, Salem Cemetery. He was married about 30
years ago to Estella Brumbaugh and the couple resided in Whitley County
several years before locating in Noble County. Surviving are the widow; 2
children, Walter Hunter and Mrs. Hazel Weimer of Noble County; 4
grandchildren; 2 brothers, Siegel of Wilmot, and Clarence of Calif. ^
- Birth, Marriage, Death and Burial from his
- Birth and Death from the Social Security Death Index (which lists his
birth as the 9th) [Name: Walter R. Hunter; SSN: 311-38-2225; Last Residence:
46590 Winona Lake, Kosciusko, Indiana; Born: 9 Mar 1909; Died: 9 Dec 2004;
SSN issued: Indiana (1955)].
- Birth, Death and Burial from US Veterans Gravesites [Name: Walter R
Hunter; Service Info.: US NAVY; Birth Date: 10 Mar 1909; Death Date: 9 Dec
2004; Cemetery: Oswego Cemetery; Cemetery Address: Warsaw, IN 46580].
- Birth, Marriage, Death and Burial from her
- Birth and Death from the Social Security Death Index [Name: Willodene M.
Hunter; SSN: 303-70-3131; Last Residence: 46590 Winona Lake, Kosciusko,
Indiana; Born: 15 Aug 1906; Died: 27 Aug 1997; SSN issued: Indiana (1973)].