Search billions of records on Ancestry.com
   

 

 

Byrd's Chapel Methodist Church Cemetery

Located approximately ¼ mile west of Hwy 43 and 2 ½ miles south of Hwy 26 near the Crossroads community in Pearl River County, Miss., this church was established in 1820 and the cemetery established in 1871, and is about 100 miles down Interstate 59 from Jasper County. Robert Releford and Mary Ann Abney were among the earliest burials in this cemetery.